A Keep On The Borderland OOC

Walking Dad

First Post
Ah, glad you asked that. Because I would like to encourage more use of riding skills and feats, everyone starts with a light riding horse for free (or something with similar stats but a different appearance if you prefer).

That is fine. My summoner will need some levels before the mount spell will work all day :)
(And longer before his Eidolon can serve him as a mount. Lucky small characters.)

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, but I will bow out of this. I'm suffering a bit of a 3.5/Pathfinder overload. With HM gone, it is time for a (near) break from the system so I am maybe able to enjoy it again in a a few months or a year.
(The two Pathfinder games I keep are Dr Simon's other game where I play ape and another game I just started.)
See you! You are all great gamers!

Axel

First Post
I'm still keen too, provided Sh'aah still fits. I have done some further thinking and could come up with a (hopefully) interesting eventual Mystic Theurge that would suit the campaign theme better. Cloistered cleric of some deity that includes politics and magic, and a wizard. Completely clueless and sheltered.

Having said that, a half-orc ranger with a big 'effin' axe (or two!) would also be awesome fun.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
With regret, I think I may have to let this one fall to the wayside. I believe I'm "burned out" of 3.5 for the moment. I will be peeking in on time to time to see how it goes. :)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Well, I'll be sorry to see you both go but I understand the reasons. So, by my reckoning we have:

[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] - human sorcerer
[MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION] - human crusader
[MENTION=93196]Axel[/MENTION] - half-orc ranger
[MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION] - human cavalier

Sounds like a team to me! I'll work on getting something started IC soon.

Shayuri

First Post
Wait, I think I know what this game needs. Some kind of thread where character sheets could be posted for reference purposes. A kind of...I don't know..."rogue's gallery."

What do you think? Have your girl call mine; we'll do lunch.

Ciao!

Remove ads