The Shackled City - Golarion Prelude

jkason

First Post
Caytis Maggerin, half-elf magus

Caytis frowns, examining the dragon's mouth.

"I suppose it only makes sense they'd lock off routes to the main power supply," he muses. He glances to the pendant the party has in their possession.

"Don't suppose that would open anything, do we? If not, I think this is probably your department, Svexyn."

[sblock=mini-stats]Caytis Maggerin
HP: 18/18 AC: 15(19) AC(T): 12 AC(FF): 13(17)
(values in parenthesis with Shield active)
Init: +02
BAB: 00 CMB/CMD: 00/12 ACP: -1 ASF: 00 Spot: +05

Conditions: none
In Hand: none

Saving Throw Total Base Mod Misc Special
Fort: 03 2 +1
Ref: 01 0 +2 -1*
Will: 03 4 +1 -2**

* -1 Reflex (Wyrm Blooded trait)
** -2 Will (Crossblooded)
Conditional: Immune sleep, +2 vs enchantments, +4 vs acid

Weapon Attack Damage Critical Special
Quadrens +2 1d6 19-20/x2 1 pt bleed on crit
Quadrens, Spell Combat +0 1d6 19-20/x2 1 pt bleed on crit
Composite Shortbow +2 1d6 20/x3 Range 70 ft.

* Conditional: +1 attack with Arcane Pool enhancement.

Arcane Pool: 5/5 remaining

Spells Prepared (Magus):
* 0 Level (3): Prestidigitation, Message, Light
* 1st Level (2, DC 15): Color Spray, Shocking (Acid) Grasp

Spells Known (Sorcerer, 15% spell failure):
* 0 level (at will): Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mending
* 1st level (3/day): Shield[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Svexyn moves towards the door, noting that the door was made of gnomish hands. That being said, he knew there had to be a reason for a dragon head hovering at its entrance.

"I'm good with a lock, but from what I know about Ghelve, gnomish hands made these doors. If that's anything to warn you, a dragon head staring at us is not a welcome thing to mess with."

He inspects the hole closer, trying to find the trap that has to be here...

ooc - (If possible, taking 20 on search for traps - If not, then Perception +9 for traps)

ahayford

First Post
OOC: So....somehow I stopped getting email updates when threads got bumped....got busy at work...and decided I would check manually since I doubted people just dropped off the face of the earth in all the games I was playing. Low and behold, technology has failed me. Not a good excuse but its the one I have. Game to resume shortly. I'm sorry for the delay.

jkason

First Post
OOC: So....somehow I stopped getting email updates when threads got bumped....got busy at work...and decided I would check manually since I doubted people just dropped off the face of the earth in all the games I was playing. Low and behold, technology has failed me. Not a good excuse but its the one I have. Game to resume shortly. I'm sorry for the delay.

OOC: No worries. I know I've dropped off periodically, as well. Glad you're back. :)

ahayford

First Post
Nia handles the amulet and compares it to the shape of the lock, however it does not appear to fit. Its form seems to imply it is meant for some kind of key, but the amulet does not appear to be it.

Svexyn kneels beside Nia to examine the door and lock. As he runs his hands along the stonework, he can find no trace of any kind of trap or alarm on either the door or the lock.

Shayuri

First Post
Nia takes a step back, her face twisted in annoyance. She watches Svexyn work for a moment, then asks, "Ken you open dis? If not, we will need to find de key somewhere in dis city. Or a way to break troo de door widdout wrecking de wall around it."

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"I can try, but gnomes aren't easily fond of allowing other easy access to their homes and possessions. Everyone might want to stand back, just in case..."

Svexyn then peers at the lock to get him some working room. he then goes to work on the lock, making sure that if he hears anything that he doesn't like, he will try to spring back out of the way to the right.

Disable Device/Open Lock +12

jkason

First Post
Caytis Maggerin, sorcerous half-elf magus

Caytis' hand clenches around the hilt of his blade as he waits to see how the locksmith's apprentice does with the oddity blocking their preferred route...

[sblock=mini-stats]Caytis Maggerin
HP: 18/18 AC: 15(19) AC(T): 12 AC(FF): 13(17)
(values in parenthesis with Shield active)
Init: +02
BAB: 00 CMB/CMD: 00/12 ACP: -1 ASF: 00 Spot: +05

Conditions: none
In Hand: none

Saving Throw Total Base Mod Misc Special
Fort: 03 2 +1
Ref: 01 0 +2 -1*
Will: 03 4 +1 -2**

* -1 Reflex (Wyrm Blooded trait)
** -2 Will (Crossblooded)
Conditional: Immune sleep, +2 vs enchantments, +4 vs acid

Weapon Attack Damage Critical Special
Quadrens +2 1d6 19-20/x2 1 pt bleed on crit
Quadrens, Spell Combat +0 1d6 19-20/x2 1 pt bleed on crit
Composite Shortbow +2 1d6 20/x3 Range 70 ft.

* Conditional: +1 attack with Arcane Pool enhancement.

Arcane Pool: 5/5 remaining

Spells Prepared (Magus):
* 0 Level (3): Prestidigitation, Message, Light
* 1st Level (2, DC 15): Color Spray, Shocking (Acid) Grasp

Spells Known (Sorcerer, 15% spell failure):
* 0 level (at will): Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mending
* 1st level (3/day): Shield[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases