The Undiscovered Frontier (Finished!)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Arkos steps forward after shifting his form and producing some flame. Lealani casts a spell, and for a moment you notice the chieftain struggling and flailing with unseen assailants, but after a few curses he seems to fight off the effects of the spell. He and three of his comrades are still stumbling blind, but three other gnolls rush directly towards you and will now be in range for melee attack next round.

OOC: Mellisande up, followed by Nerin.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Mellisande squints at the oncoming gnolls, shifts sideways a bit, and with a sweep of her arms and an exultant shout, brings another burst of dazzling, shifting, flashing, discombobulating, seizure-inducing light into being. It washes over the gnolls; a fury of radiance like looking into the mad heart of an exploding star...

(Move as necessary, then Color Spray on as many of the incoming gnolls as I can get in the cone)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Mellisande's spell strikes the three closest charging gnolls, his spell felling all three and knocking them unconscious.

OOC: Nerin's turn.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Init:
Sarpot: 19
Arkos: 18
Lealani: 17
Gnolls: 13
Mellisande: 9
Nerin: 4

Map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hkey=CLDnwrIM&hl=en_US&authkey=CLDnwrIM#gid=0

Nerin moves forward, squeezing past his comrades with his massive frame in order to lay his crude sword onto the blinded remnants of the gnolls. It isn't so much an attack as much as it is a massacre. The two closest and weakest of the remaining gnolls are his targets, and they are stumbling blind and nearly defenseless. Nerin's massive sword pummels them into paste before they can even shout out in realization. All that is left now is the gnoll chief and warrior, stumbling and roaring in miserable blindness.

OOC: Sarpot, Arkos and Lealani up. I'm not sure what's up with ENWorld lately and if people are having log-in issues, but I decided to move forward and perform Nerin's turn.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Die and be forgotten!" shouts Sarpot. The hobgoblin advances encircling Nerin and approaching the Gnoll chief with predatory eyes, before making an upward move with his claws, rending the creature's flesh with the eldrich scythes he has for hands.

Eldrich Claw attack: 22 vs AC for 15 dmg

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arkos makes a throwing motion with his flame-encased hand. A sphere of fire launches from it towards the gnoll.

"Burn, beast!"

[sblock=Actions/OOC]
Swift --
Standard throw fire from Produce Flame: 1d20+4=18, 1d6+5=10
Free --
Move --
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Arkos Stoneborn
Initiative: +1
AC: 12 (11 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Predator) 16 (15 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Aerial) 14 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 47 Current: 35
Fort: +7 Reflex: +2 Reflex: (Aerial) +4 Will: +8
Speed: 30 ft., burrow 10 ft.
Speed: (Predator) 50 ft.
Speed: (Aerial) fly 40 ft. (good)

Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect: produce flame

Attacks
Spear +8 (1d6+7 /crit. x3)
Sling +4 (1d3 /crit. x2)
Bite (Predator) +12 (1d4+8 /crit. x2; as magic)
Talon (Aerial) +11 (1d4+7 /crit. x2; as magic)
Breath Weapon (1d8; bludgeoning; Ref 15 for half dmg.)
2 Tentacles (while in Predator) +10 (1d8+7) 10 ft. reach

Spells Prepared:
Spell Save: 14 +SL
3rd level: 2; cure moderate wounds, evard's menacing tentacles (PHB2)
2nd level: 3; barkskin, bull's strength, resist energy
1st level: 4; cure light wounds, faerie fire, goodberry, produce flame
orisons: 5; create water, cure minor wounds, detect magic, light, purify food & drink[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The combined attacks of the remaining party members are too much for the warrior and his chieftain. They go down in a hail of magical blasts and eldritch claws.

The remnants of the battlefield are stunning, with its chunks of strewn body parts, sleeping gnolls, writhing and moaning bodies. Though bloodied you dominated the battle. Now the question is whether to finish off the survivors and search their bodies or continue your rush towards the Cliffs. You believe you've wiped out all the horn-sounding hunting parties, but it is unknown what else may be laying quieter in the obscure mists.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Friends, though I'm not injured, I have barely any magic left. I think we should find a place to rest - perhaps the Cliffs would be better but of course we don't know what we will find there. I don't know the best course. I doubt these fleabags will have much to help us but perhaps the chieftain might have something of use?

Arkos, are you very injured?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases