The Undiscovered Frontier (Finished!)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"I could if you have a way to do so." says Nerin "Oh and since Sarpot doesn't need this why don't you take it and knock a few gnolls over the head if they get too close"

"It shall be done my friend."

Lealani takes a five foot step to end behind Nerin, her dog following her and guarding a free side. Then she actives her girdle.

OOC: I've used my two rounds, next round I will enlarge Nerin.

Shayuri

First Post
Mellisande vaults off of Sarpok's shoulders and lands behind him.

"That," she says, "is a whole lot of gnoll."

She reaches to her waist and activates the girdle she'd taken, buttressing her invisible magic armor with another layer of force.

"On the plus side, they may not understand why they shouldn't bunch up like that as they come towards us..." the gnome adds with some relish.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sarpot extends his hand and the eldrich claws extend from his fingers, forming five beams of red energy that strike true on one of the gnolls.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arkos says nothing; his lizard form is not made for talking but for killing. He briefly swings his head around to stare at Lealani with his oddly human eyes then swings back around to keep sight of the advancing gnolls. Hoping their spellcasters can weed out the numbers a bit before they engage Arkos scratches at the ground impatiently.

[sblock=Actions/OOC]Standard --
Swift --

I'll be traveling Friday through Sunday and unable to post during that time.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Arkos Stoneborn
Initiative: +1
AC: 12 (11 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Predator) 16 (15 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Aerial) 14 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 47 Current: 47
Fort: +7 Reflex: +2 Reflex: (Aerial) +4 Will: +8
Speed: 30 ft., burrow 10 ft.
Speed: (Predator) 50 ft.
Speed: (Aerial) fly 40 ft. (good)

Current Weapon in Hand: in lizard form
Current Conditions in Effect:

Attacks
Spear +8 (1d6+7 /crit. x3)
Sling +4 (1d3 /crit. x2)
Bite (Predator) +12 (1d4+8 /crit. x2; as magic)
Talon (Aerial) +11 (1d4+7 /crit. x2; as magic)
Breath Weapon (1d8; bludgeoning; Ref 15 for half dmg.)
2 Tentacles (while in Predator) +10 (1d8+7) 10 ft. reach

Spells Prepared:
Spell Save: 14 +SL
3rd level: 2; cure moderate wounds, evard's menacing tentacles (PHB2)
2nd level: 3; barkskin, bull's strength, resist energy
1st level: 4; cure light wounds, faerie fire, goodberry, produce flame
orisons: 5; create water, cure minor wounds, detect magic, light, purify food & drink[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
Mellisande vaults off of Sarpok's shoulders and lands behind him.

"That," she says, "is a whole lot of gnoll."

She reaches to her waist and activates the girdle she'd taken, buttressing her invisible magic armor with another layer of force.

"On the plus side, they may not understand why they shouldn't bunch up like that as they come towards us..." the gnome adds with some relish.

"The knolls are covered with gnolls eh?" asks Nerin with a grin.

Nerin pulls out his sword and waits for the impending attack

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The group of gnolls approaches while the party quickly swaps equipment, cast spells, and ready themselves for the onslaught. Their filthy musk attacks your nose while their incessant giggling assaults the mind and ears. Their laughter gives way to a howl of bloodlust when Sarpot's bolts nearly crumbles one of their number (G17).

OOC: I was actually surprised no one used the Use Magic Device abilities and the wands to pick some gnolls off the last two rounds. Because of where the gnolls are coming from, Lealani may want to stay where she is.

Map is updated and here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hkey=CLDnwrIM&hl=en_US&authkey=CLDnwrIM#gid=0

Please move your characters around as you feel fit.

This is the initiative I have so far:
Sarpot: 19
Arkos: 18
Gnolls: 13
Nerin: 4
Mellisande: ?
Lealani: ?

Sarpot and Arkos, declare actions. Need init from Mellisande and Lealani.

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: I was actually surprised no one used the Use Magic Device abilities and the wands to pick some gnolls off the last two rounds. Because of where the gnolls are coming from, Lealani may want to stay where she is.
OOC:
Err, I missed the wands so didn't account for them. Nerin or Arkos should have the wand of CLW and maybe Leilani with the the wand of acid arrows.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Mellisande needs 1 round to activate the girdle...I somehow missed that we had 2 though! She'll use the other round to hit the south bunch of gnolls with a Glitterdust. Burst is 10' radius, so she can get most of 'em, I think...DC 17 will save or be blinded...BY SCIENCE!)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: I've been having a bitch of a time getting onto ENW the past few days. Is it just me? Oh, and you are totally right, we probably should have knocked some of them out with long range stuff before they got too close. Guess just figured on some defense first that will be much harder when surrounded by enemies. On my turn, Lealani will reach out and enlarge Nerin, hopefully I can reach over without moving. The dog will try to put it's on a friend free side to defend her.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sarpot stays in his spot, ready to skewer any gnoll that approaches his side.

Sarpot will delay until a gnoll is within reach, then use his eldrich claws.

[sblock=Sarpot]
Weapons
Eldrich Blast (+ 7 for 3d6 - x2 )
Eldrich Claws (+ 7 for 3d6+1d3+ 4 - x2 )
Gauntlets (+ 7 for 1d3+ 4 - x2 )

HP: 50; AC: 17; Touch: 14; Flat Footed: 19
Saves
Fortitude: + 5; Reflex: + 5; Will: + 5

Invocations:
Summon Swarm : Summon swarm at will( Swarm :: d20srd.org)
Baleful Utterance : Shater at will( Shatter :: d20srd.org )
Sickening blast : Fortitude (DC: 16) check or becomes sickened [/sblock]

Remove ads