Adventurer
This is the initiative I have so far:
Sarpot: 19
Arkos: 18
Lealani: 17
Gnolls: 13
Mellisande: 9
Nerin: 4

Sarpot is holding his action. Lealani and Nerin lean towards each other for an instant so that she can place her spell on him. He suddenly grows, doubling his size and growing stronger (+2 strength, -2 dex, -1 AC, -1 to hit, now is considered large, weapon size goes up a category).

OOC: Arkos, declare actions. Need init from Mellisande. Because the team was finishing preparations, I am going to rule that Lealani was nearer to Nerin before the round and moved to her map position after casting her spell.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arkos waits for the gnolls to close. When one gets within his reach, he'll bite with the massive force of the sand lizard his form mimics.

[sblock=Actions/OOC]Standard ready action to bite the first gnoll that comes near 1d20+12=27, 1d4+8=10
Swift --
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Arkos Stoneborn
Initiative: +1
AC: 12 (11 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Predator) 16 (15 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Aerial) 14 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 47 Current: 47
Fort: +7 Reflex: +2 Reflex: (Aerial) +4 Will: +8
Speed: 30 ft., burrow 10 ft.
Speed: (Predator) 50 ft.
Speed: (Aerial) fly 40 ft. (good)

Current Weapon in Hand: in lizard form
Current Conditions in Effect:

Attacks
Spear +8 (1d6+7 /crit. x3)
Sling +4 (1d3 /crit. x2)
Bite (Predator) +12 (1d4+8 /crit. x2; as magic)
Talon (Aerial) +11 (1d4+7 /crit. x2; as magic)
Breath Weapon (1d8; bludgeoning; Ref 15 for half dmg.)
2 Tentacles (while in Predator) +10 (1d8+7) 10 ft. reach

Spells Prepared:
Spell Save: 14 +SL
3rd level: 2; cure moderate wounds, evard's menacing tentacles (PHB2)
2nd level: 3; barkskin, bull's strength, resist energy
1st level: 4; cure light wounds, faerie fire, goodberry, produce flame
orisons: 5; create water, cure minor wounds, detect magic, light, purify food & drink[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: My wife just gave birth to our fourth child a few days ago, but I'm still in the Middle East and have been a bit unfocused. We've been Skype-ing with the baby a lot, and I haven't been resting properly because of the excitement. I'll do an update soon. I'm sorry for being lax.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: No apologies necessary - Congrats on the new addition!!!! I'm sure we'll all be here when you have time for us ;)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Post complete

OOC: Grid map is updated and the situation is not pretty: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hkey=CLDnwrIM&hl=en_US&authkey=CLDnwrIM#gid=0

IC:
Init:
Sarpot: 19
Arkos: 18
Lealani: 17
Gnolls: 13
Mellisande: 9
Nerin: 4

The gnolls quickly swarm the party, though six of them are left snarling outside the scrum (G1-G6). Several swarm Nerin, quite pleased at his change in size of the honor of fighting him. Three of them get through Nerin's guard, slashing deep gouges along his trunk-like legs (-16 hps to Nerin).

Another gnoll slashes at the party's new celestial dog, but the nimble animal dodges the spear thrust. Arkos, on the other hand, receives a light cut along the flank of his lizard body (-7 hps to Arkos).

Mellisande turns to face three gnoll attackers trying to outflank the party. She activates a shield around herself before casting a spell that sends a glittery blast directly into their weak-minded faces (gnoll 14, 16, 17, 18 and 19 hit). Though all but one are blinded from the spell, three give their all against the gnome; a dance of spears that the beguiler easily weaves through unharmed.

Some of the others attack Sarpot, failing miserably in their blindness and nearly harming themselves instead of their target.

Lealani hears a yelp as her celestial dog is attacked from behind and killed by a spear-wielding gnoll with looped earrings strung throughout his ears.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sarpot grows his claws and quickly guts one of the gnolls, laughing maniacaly as he does so. His hairy face splattered with blood and gore, the hobgobling bellows "This was for Tak! Come! come to yer end! Raahahaha!"

21 vs Ac for 16 dmg

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: We still have to resolve combat for gnolls 22 and 23, but I just realized that Arkos gets attack of opportunities against gnolls 13, 22, and 23 before they can swing at him. GlassEye, roll for your AoOs, please. If you kill gnoll 13, I'll remove the damage recorded from his attack, ruling that you killed him before he completed the swing.

I should have done the same for Nerin since he is now enlarged. Fenris, please roll AoOs against gnolls 8, 9, 10 and 12. Killing them will negate any damage they caused in the above post.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arkos snaps at one of the gnolls as it moves past him to try to flank but he isn't quick enough or trained properly to take advantage of the openings left by the other gnolls.

[sblock=Actions/OOC]Standard --
Swift --
Free AoO: 1d20+12=25, 1d4+8=9
Arkos only gets one AoO, unfortunately, since his tentacles have faded away.
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Arkos Stoneborn
Initiative: +1
AC: 12 (11 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Predator) 16 (15 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Aerial) 14 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 47 Current: 47
Fort: +7 Reflex: +2 Reflex: (Aerial) +4 Will: +8
Speed: 30 ft., burrow 10 ft.
Speed: (Predator) 50 ft.
Speed: (Aerial) fly 40 ft. (good)

Current Weapon in Hand: in lizard form
Current Conditions in Effect:

Attacks
Spear +8 (1d6+7 /crit. x3)
Sling +4 (1d3 /crit. x2)
Bite (Predator) +12 (1d4+8 /crit. x2; as magic)
Talon (Aerial) +11 (1d4+7 /crit. x2; as magic)
Breath Weapon (1d8; bludgeoning; Ref 15 for half dmg.)
2 Tentacles (while in Predator) +10 (1d8+7) 10 ft. reach

Spells Prepared:
Spell Save: 14 +SL
3rd level: 2; cure moderate wounds, evard's menacing tentacles (PHB2)
2nd level: 3; barkskin, bull's strength, resist energy
1st level: 4; cure light wounds, faerie fire, goodberry, produce flame
orisons: 5; create water, cure minor wounds, detect magic, light, purify food & drink[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases