The Undiscovered Frontier (Finished!)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: I realize Arkos is up but I have to run out now for a little while and don't want to hold up the action. So obviously this can work either before or after his actions.

"Arkos, wait, I may be of service!" Lealani calls out, hoping Arkos will hold only moments and that her actions will be of use to him.

A burst of glitter springs from Lealani's fingers, covering the three gnolls nearest to her and Arkos.

OOC: I think I can target G20, G21, G22 with the spell. I think 14 is weakened, not sure if I need a concentration check, feel free to roll if I do.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lealani is able to blast four gnolls with her spell. Each of the gnolls howl in confusion.

OOC: Gnolls 20, 21, 22 and 23 are effected, but which spell are you using again? I don't see glitterdust on Lealani's character sheet. Did you mean to use color spray or scorching ray?

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arkos bites at the nearest gnoll hoping to take it down and thus lessen the threat facing himself and his newly discovered comrades.

[sblock=Actions/OOC]Standard bite: 1d20+12=27, 1d4+8=9
Swift --
Free
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Arkos Stoneborn
Initiative: +1
AC: 12 (11 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Predator) 16 (15 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Aerial) 14 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 47 Current: 35
Fort: +7 Reflex: +2 Reflex: (Aerial) +4 Will: +8
Speed: 30 ft., burrow 10 ft.
Speed: (Predator) 50 ft.
Speed: (Aerial) fly 40 ft. (good)

Current Weapon in Hand: in lizard form
Current Conditions in Effect:

Attacks
Spear +8 (1d6+7 /crit. x3)
Sling +4 (1d3 /crit. x2)
Bite (Predator) +12 (1d4+8 /crit. x2; as magic)
Talon (Aerial) +11 (1d4+7 /crit. x2; as magic)
Breath Weapon (1d8; bludgeoning; Ref 15 for half dmg.)
2 Tentacles (while in Predator) +10 (1d8+7) 10 ft. reach

Spells Prepared:
Spell Save: 14 +SL
3rd level: 2; cure moderate wounds, evard's menacing tentacles (PHB2)
2nd level: 3; barkskin, bull's strength, resist energy
1st level: 4; cure light wounds, faerie fire, goodberry, produce flame
orisons: 5; create water, cure minor wounds, detect magic, light, purify food & drink[/sblock]
OOC: Heading out of town early for the holiday and I'll be unavailable until Sunday. Please npc Arkos if necessary.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
<draft>

OOC: Grid map is updated: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...CLDnwrIM#gid=0

IC:
Init:
Sarpot: 19
Arkos: 18
Lealani: 17
Gnolls: 13
Mellisande: 9
Nerin: 4

The color sprayed gnolls fall unconscious, freeing up Arkos' flanks while he attacks one of the two still in front of him. His attack elicits a panicked scream from the gnoll (G24), but the opponent keeps standing.

The remaining gnolls attack once more Mellisande dodging one attack, while the enlarged Nerin somehow nimbly avoids several others. Arkos, however, is stabbed deeply twice by two of his assailants, eliciting a loud human-sounding shout of pain and flows of red blood, despite his reptilian form (-16hps to Arkos).

OOC: The third gnoll is about to attack Nerin, but he gets an AoO against him first. Mellisande and Nerin turns are upcoming.

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Nerin again lashes out with his new larger sword, cutting down a gnoll as it approaches and turning to cut down another, swing through his pack mate.

OOC: Cleave into G3

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Nerin's crude, broad blade makes a bloody swath, jabbing at the first gnoll's chest, causing it to fall to its knees, gurgle up blood, then face plant into the reddening sand. Another quick slice catches a gnoll to Nerin's left unprepared, lopping off its head. As his crimson blade swings back in the other direction, Nerin slays a gnoll to his right, cleaving through a blocking spear shaft and burying his blade into the creature's side.

OOC: Three more gnolls dead. Sarpot is now up.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases