The Undiscovered Frontier (Finished!)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: Wow, you just did a lot of work there! I'm having fun and it's hard to keep track of all of these numbers and players and... stuff. It happens and not that anything is a surprise but I didn't notice, lol. I'm cool with whatever. I'm having a blast!

I hope you and your family - new baby right? - have a Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate today!! And that goes for all of you! Happy Holidays!!

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Thanks! The kids are ok. I just talked to them on Skype and they were busy tearing up presents. I should be home in a week for leave, so I'll see my daughter for the first time. After two weeks, I'll be back out here in the Middle East, however.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - I think Glitterdusting the incoming Chieftain and his mooks is still not a bad idea, especially if they've got casters among them...I'll stick to it.)

GlassEye

Adventurer
No problem, DT. I know how difficult it can be to keep track of these things when running online games. The bookkeeping is totally different than a face to face game. Thanks for going through all that and checking stuff out, especially during your busy schedule.

Fenris

Adventurer
No problem, DT. I know how difficult it can be to keep track of these things when running online games. The bookkeeping is totally different than a face to face game. Thanks for going through all that and checking stuff out, especially during your busy schedule.

OOC: Especially running such a large combat with so many opponents. I am good with my actions though.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Once more, thank all of you for your patience.

Init:
Sarpot: 19
Arkos: 18
Lealani: 17
Gnolls: 13
Mellisande: 9
Nerin: 4

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hkey=CLDnwrIM&hl=en_US&authkey=CLDnwrIM#gid=0

IC:

Mellisande's glitterdust effect billows forth from the beguilers fingertips, falling in a sparkling shower of gold flakes. Four of the gnolls are caught in the radius, and howl in confusion as all four are blinded.

Nerin attacks once again, his large blade and reach being used to clear the endangered Arkos of his attackers. The gnolls had stopped their giggling laughter before the blade had descended upon them, each fighting to the end with a silent and fatal intensity before being hewn in half by Nerin's attack.

OOC: Sarpot up as we start again at the top of the order. Arkos after Sarpot.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sarpot jumps on the adjacent gnoll and cleaves his eldrich claws in it's chest, and then jumps back again, at the time when the gnoll's chest is spraying blood everywhere.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Sarpot leaves his last attacker as a walking corpse, before taking a step back to assume a defensive posture. The gnoll takes a step, eyes wide in surprise, before realization hits it and it slumps to the ground.

OOC: Arkos up, then Lealani.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arkos shifts back into his human looking form (but smaller and stony-skinned) and speaks a commanding word. Fire bursts from his palm and remains there but not burning him.

"Let them come. The more the merrier, eh, Sarpot? Close up so we don't get surrounded again."

He takes a step forward.

[sblock=Actions/OOC]
Swift shift back to mephling form
Standard cast Produce Flame
Free --
Move forward (towards the gnolls) 5 ft.
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Arkos Stoneborn
Initiative: +1
AC: 12 (11 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Predator) 16 (15 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Aerial) 14 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 47 Current: 35
Fort: +7 Reflex: +2 Reflex: (Aerial) +4 Will: +8
Speed: 30 ft., burrow 10 ft.
Speed: (Predator) 50 ft.
Speed: (Aerial) fly 40 ft. (good)

Current Weapon in Hand: in lizard form
Current Conditions in Effect:

Attacks
Spear +8 (1d6+7 /crit. x3)
Sling +4 (1d3 /crit. x2)
Bite (Predator) +12 (1d4+8 /crit. x2; as magic)
Talon (Aerial) +11 (1d4+7 /crit. x2; as magic)
Breath Weapon (1d8; bludgeoning; Ref 15 for half dmg.)
2 Tentacles (while in Predator) +10 (1d8+7) 10 ft. reach

Spells Prepared:
Spell Save: 14 +SL
3rd level: 2; cure moderate wounds, evard's menacing tentacles (PHB2)
2nd level: 3; barkskin, bull's strength, resist energy
1st level: 4; cure light wounds, faerie fire, goodberry, produce flame
orisons: 5; create water, cure minor wounds, detect magic, light, purify food & drink[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases