The Undiscovered Frontier (Finished!)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sarpot unleashes another blast of eldrich energy from his clawed hands, this time the ray was aimed to one of the beast that was attempting to climb the wall. The magical attack leaves behind a sickened green mist.

18 vs Ac for 9 dmg, and fortitude DC 16 or become sickened.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arkos waits until he sees a wolfman coming up over the cliff-face to reach them then moves to intercept. He bites at it.

[sblock=Actions/OOC]
Swift --
Standard bite
Free --
Move move to intercept
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Arkos Stoneborn
Initiative: +1
AC: 12 (11 flat-footed, 12 Touch) [14 w/ Barkskin]
AC: (Predator) 16 (15 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Aerial) 14 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 47 Current: 47
Fort: +7 Reflex: +2 Reflex: (Aerial) +4 Will: +8
Speed: 30 ft., burrow 10 ft.
Speed: (Predator) 50 ft.
Speed: (Aerial) fly 40 ft. (good)

Current Weapon in Hand: Spear
Current Conditions in Effect:

Attacks
Spear +8 (1d6+7 /crit. x3)
Sling +4 (1d3 /crit. x2)
Bite (Predator) +12 (1d4+8 /crit. x2; as magic)
Talon (Aerial) +11 (1d4+7 /crit. x2; as magic)
Breath Weapon (1d8; bludgeoning; Ref 15 for half dmg.)
2 Tentacles (while in Predator) +10 (1d8+7) 10 ft. reach

Spells Prepared:
Spell Save: 14 +SL
3rd level: 2; cure moderate wounds, evard's menacing tentacles (PHB2)
2nd level: 3; barkskin, bull's strength, resist energy
1st level: 4; cure light wounds, faerie fire, goodberry, produce flame
orisons: 5; create water, cure minor wounds, detect magic, light, purify food & drink

Backpack: healer's kit (x2), sunrod (x2), thunderstone (x2), tanglefoot bag (x2), smoke stick(x2), bedroll, 2 wand CLW, all 20 pebbles of CSW & all 5 pebbles of Remove Disease. food and water.[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Init:
Sarpot: 22
Mellisande: 16
Lealani: 12
Arkos: 10
Wolfmen: 10
Nerin: 4

Map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hkey=CLDnwrIM&hl=en_US&authkey=CLDnwrIM#gid=0

IC: Nerin's strikes out with the ease of a warrior born, pinning the charging wolfman on the point of his sword and effortless avoiding the claws of the dying creature. Mellisande casts her spell, which zips past Nerin's right shoulder before falling downward on striking one of the approaching wolfmen in a cascade of glitter (W5). The creature snarls and stumbles forward, blinded and shining from the glitter.

Sarpot looks at the nearest climber and fires a blast into its chest, nearly felling the attacker, but causing him to grow ill. Arkos leans over before the sickened wolfman can fall and bites him on the head, killing him.

Lealani also strikes out with a different wand, slightly grazing the non-blinded wolfman nearest to Nerin (W7).

OOC: Mellisande gets another turn before the opponents. I resolved Arkos' action first since it was obvious to me he would strike before the sickened, climbing wolfman.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Since these are smarter warriors, I had them spread out more to better avoid attacks with a radius, especially after the first fireball attack. The closest two I had were W9 (now killed) and W6 and they were questionably within 10 feet if I was going to count diagonally. But with Sarpot and Arkos both making high attack rolls I figured W9 was a dead wolfman anyway. So I thought your shot would be better placed on the next nearest threat to Nerin, who is blocking the easy path up towards your party. I'm sorry if you would have preferred the attack elsewhere, but I wasn't clear on a target location from your post.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"This is all the power those pathetic excuse of gods gave you? In exchange of what? Your souls? You miserable fools! This power is not even enough to make a dent on either of us! You betrayed us, and they betrayed you! A fair payment for incompetence; now you'll all die, I'll give you a glorious death; perhaps the only thing in your lives resembling honour!" Sarpot growls and laughs. From his hands, another ray of sickening red enelrgy escapes, and darts towards the lead wolfman.

20 vs AC for 7 dmg and fort 16 or becomes sickened

Shayuri

First Post
Mellisande spies the older wolfman creeping around the side (I assume that's what 'OW' is at least :)) and shakes her finger at him. "Ah ah ah."

A burst of magic surges from her and strikes the old-timer with a blast of psychic force! She then hastily backs up towards her more doughty companions.

(Whelm on OW! Will save DC 17. Move to get closer to mah buddies.)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Mellisande casts her spell at the old, one-eyed wolfman before moving closer to her allies. The creature snarls and nearly buckles as he climbs up and over the rim.

In the next instant several werewolves surge towards your left flank, one getting around Nerin to attack Lealani, and three others focusing on the unmoving Nerin. Lealani is cut lightly along her arm, while Nerin is strongly jarred by another attacker.

OOC: Lealani's spells do not look to be refreshed on her character sheet after the rest. W6 is now starting to climb up the stone wall. It is now Nerin's turn.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases