The Undiscovered Frontier (Finished!)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Nerin severely injures his opponent with a slash that brings a crimson wound across his chest. He is badly injured, though not yet out.

OOC: Mellisande and Lealani up.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lealani
[sblock]
Lealani hears that sound again. It is a high-pitched whining sound, almost like the sound of shrieking wind. It is much closer than what you had detected before, and seems to be coming from the tunnels behind you that the party had recently walked out from. It sounds an awful like those amazingly fast flying platforms you had seen before.
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"Rraaah!" Mellisande emits by way of a battle cry. She charges the gnoll with her rather unimpressive sword-chopped-down-from-a-regular-sized-sword!

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Mellisande's strike fails to do anymore than nick the tough hide of the werewolf.

OOC: Though I like the imagery. ;) Arkos and the werewolf up next. Arkos can announce his action first.

Fenris

Adventurer
Nerin smiles down at Mellisandre "I will have to practice with you little one." says Nerin as he battles side by side with the gnome.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"My friends, we must hurry. It seems we have more company on the way and it is coming quickly, from the caves where we just came from. It sounds very much like those magical flying platforms we saw not long ago. So get this over with so we can be on our way forward."

Lealani keeps her wand pointed toward the caves in case something comes at them from that area.

Remove ads