The Undiscovered Frontier (Finished!)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Sarpot yells something before he attacks, though the area of silence makes it hard to understand what he shouted. A victory prayer, perhaps? Regardless, his eldritch claw bounces off the green-robed woman ineffectually.

Lealani has better luck, burning the woman badly along her side with a powerful blast of energy (-17 hit points to GRW).

OOC: Arkos up, then Mellisande followed by the three women.

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: Sorry all, super busy of late. But Finals are over so I should be good to go. DT let me know if you want me to take the missed turn or just wait until next turn. i am cool with it either way.

Fenris

Adventurer
Nerin swings his sword at the red-haired woman. Bringing his sword down with all his strength in an overhand chop he connects, driving the blade deep into her shoulder.

OOC: Power attack 2

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Once more, Arkos tears into his opponent, tearing a piece of flesh from the struggling woman. Strangely, she does not bleed (-10hps to blue robed woman).

Nerin, on the other hand, has his attack barely deflected by the tough skin of the red-robed woman. A slightly more solid blow would have pierced her unnatural body, but she hardly seems jarred by Nerin's savage force.

OOC: Mellisande up, then the three women. Oh, and please make a DC 20 Spot check to see if you notice something about the women.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - I'll post an action, but can I retcon that action if the thing I spot suggests something different? :))

Mellisande, enshrouded in magical silence, chuckles to herself. She'd always wanted to try this. The women seemed mostly concerned with the others, figuring that she was sacrificing her own spellcasting to neuter theirs.

Yeah...right. Like she'd do that.

The gnomelet lifted a hand and concentrated, hard. Without uttering a noise, light gathered around her hand and grew into a spectacular orb of swirling, dizzying colors. With a sweep of her arm, the orb exploded outward, raking over the witches in a sense-eradicating tide!

(Using Silent Spell to cast Color Spray with my penultimate 2nd level spell slot! Hopefully I can get more than one from where I am...Will DC 18 to resist.)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases