The Undiscovered Frontier (Finished!)

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arkos is glad to receive help from Mellisande and Lealani in crafting the fungus destroying acid. Once they get something he thinks will work he'll slather it liberally over all the golems leaving enough for the other two to use on the machine and try to cleanse the golems from its functioning.

As they work on the machine Arkos stands back and waits since he has no idea how to go about helping them in their work.

"Anything you can do to help them out?" He gently nudges Nerin and Sarpot to the machine.

[sblock=OOC]Have we lost [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION]? It's been three weeks since he last posted in this game.[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]Arkos Stoneborn
Initiative: +1
AC: 12 (11 flat-footed, 12 Touch) [15 w/ Barkskin]
AC: (Predator) 16 (15 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Aerial) 14 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 56 Current: 35
Fort: +8 Reflex: +3 Reflex: (Aerial) +5 Will: +9
Speed: 30 ft., burrow 10 ft.
Speed: (Predator) 50 ft.
Speed: (Aerial) fly 40 ft. (good)

Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect:

Attacks
Spear +9 (1d6+7 /crit. x3)
Sling +5 (1d3 /crit. x2)
Bite (Predator) +13 (1d4+8 /crit. x2; as magic)
Talon (Aerial) +12 (1d4+7 /crit. x2; as magic)
Breath Weapon (1d8; bludgeoning; Ref 15 for half dmg.)
2 Tentacles (while in Predator) +11 (1d8+7) 10 ft. reach

Spells Prepared:
Spell Save: 14 +SL
3rd level: 3; cure moderate wounds, evard's menacing tentacles (PHB2), evard's menacing tentacles
2nd level: 4; barkskin, bull's strength, heat metal, resist energy
1st level: 4; cure light wounds, faerie fire, goodberry, produce flame
orisons: 5; create water, cure minor wounds, detect magic, light, purify food & drink

Backpack: healer's kit (x2), sunrod (x2), thunderstone (x2), tanglefoot bag (x2), smoke stick(x2), bedroll, 2 wand CLW, 19 pebbles of CSW & 5 pebbles of Remove Disease. food and water.[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arkos nods accepting Sarpot's comment.

"I understand. Trust me, I'm glad that we are on the same side and that I have you to watch my back in a fight."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Arkos Stoneborn
Initiative: +1
AC: 12 (11 flat-footed, 12 Touch) [15 w/ Barkskin]
AC: (Predator) 16 (15 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Aerial) 14 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 56 Current: 35
Fort: +8 Reflex: +3 Reflex: (Aerial) +5 Will: +9
Speed: 30 ft., burrow 10 ft.
Speed: (Predator) 50 ft.
Speed: (Aerial) fly 40 ft. (good)

Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect:

Attacks
Spear +9 (1d6+7 /crit. x3)
Sling +5 (1d3 /crit. x2)
Bite (Predator) +13 (1d4+8 /crit. x2; as magic)
Talon (Aerial) +12 (1d4+7 /crit. x2; as magic)
Breath Weapon (1d8; bludgeoning; Ref 15 for half dmg.)
2 Tentacles (while in Predator) +11 (1d8+7) 10 ft. reach

Spells Prepared:
Spell Save: 14 +SL
3rd level: 3; cure moderate wounds, evard's menacing tentacles (PHB2), evard's menacing tentacles
2nd level: 4; barkskin, bull's strength, heat metal, resist energy
1st level: 4; cure light wounds, faerie fire, goodberry, produce flame
orisons: 5; create water, cure minor wounds, detect magic, light, purify food & drink

Backpack: healer's kit (x2), sunrod (x2), thunderstone (x2), tanglefoot bag (x2), smoke stick(x2), bedroll, 2 wand CLW, 19 pebbles of CSW & 5 pebbles of Remove Disease. food and water.[/sblock]

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: I don't have the use magic device skill :blush: but since you asked I am assuming you want me to roll it anyway.

Lealani steps to the machine. Using her precious knowledge of the machine she attempts to start it up in hopes of using the acid to clear out the fungus.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
She lets out a frustrated growl. "I can't seem to get this lever to move at all! I just KNOW it would work!" Finally she gives up tugging at this. "We seem to be so close and yet so far away."

Shayuri

First Post
Mellisande sighs and stops pushing buttons at random. Without power, they're all dead anyway.

"Okay, lets look around some more. Maybe there's scrolls or tomes somewhere that tell how to run this thing. It seems like we have plenty of time."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I can feed ye girls up with limitless raw arcane power, but me thinks there should be a better way to do it." states Sarpot. He lets the pun slip for now, not grinning or laughing at his own double meaning joke.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Sorry Arkos, I feel like we let you down. Let's look around, Mellisande is right, maybe there is something else here to help us."

Lealani abandons the machine and tries poking around the room again, she was growing more afraid they would have to leave the relative safety of the dusty room and venture outside of it for answers.

Remove ads