The Undiscovered Frontier (Finished!)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Ok, I don't want to stall this baby for ever, so I'll wait for any posts tonight, then I'll NPC the turn for orders I am missing. Hopefully it'll kickstart everyone back into the groove.

Shayuri

First Post
OOC: Ok, I don't want to stall this baby for ever, so I'll wait for any posts tonight, then I'll NPC the turn for orders I am missing. Hopefully it'll kickstart everyone back into the groove.

(OOC - I've lost track of init...maybe a round summary showing where we are and a quick recap of what's happened during the last round?)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: Unless SW is something Lea should be targeting, I will use this action. If it is something she should be targeting, then just adjust the aim ;-)

Lealani aimed for the largest group she could with her spell. After speaking the incantation a tiny bead sprung from her fingertip and flew into the midst of the charging enemy.

OOC: Fireball aiming for the intersection of T/U and 11/12.

Fireball Damage (6d6=22)

Apologies, are we supposed to be 6 or 7th level at this point? I know you asked us to update our characters and I want to make sure she is good to go.

GlassEye

Adventurer
OOC: I agree that a round summary would be useful (if not necessary). I've lost my place and am not certain whether Arkos is open to act this round or if he already has.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Here is a summary as per your requests:

Initiative looks like this, with the party getting the drop on all the Yuan-Ti:

Mellisande: 16
Nerin: 15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3868987/)
Lealani: 14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3868996/)
Arkos: 10
Sarpot: 10
Yuan-Ti: 9

The Yuan-Ti are converging on the party's position from the right, while the two sentry yuan-ti are trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hkey=CLDnwrIM&hl=en_US&authkey=CLDnwrIM#gid=0

Nerin will likely cast a buff spell this round if Fenris is still busy. Lealani is about to explode Yuan-Ti 'Y5' and his surrounding companions with a fireball spell. Arkos will have no problems transforming this round and casting his spell. He will likely be able to transform back before engaged as the Yuan-Ti will still be trying to close with the party by round 2. Sarpot placed a 'SW' zone where he is targeting his summoning of an insect swarm on Yuan-Ti 'Y2'. Mellisande is about to let loose with a Vertigo spell centered at the square N6. The field is highlighted in yellow. The squares are 5 foot squares. Characters should now be level 6.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Pretty much. I was only waiting for Queenie when a couple people asked for the update. If everyone is fine with their actions, I'll post an update here soon.

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: Mea culpa DT. I am back from the great beyond, thanks for saving my body to return to it :)

Nerin takes advantage of the momentary confusion and casts Bull's Strength on himself as he prepares for the onslaught.

Remove ads