The Undiscovered Frontier (Finished!)

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Wait!" calls Arkos. "The numbers are too great for us to take on on our own. We must retreat and gather our allies."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Arkos Stoneborn
Initiative: +1
AC: 12 (11 flat-footed, 12 Touch) [15 w/ Barkskin]
AC: (Predator) 16 (15 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Aerial) 14 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 56 Current: 17
Fort: +8 Reflex: +3 Reflex: (Aerial) +5 Will: +9
Speed: 30 ft., burrow 10 ft.
Speed: (Predator) 50 ft.
Speed: (Aerial) fly 40 ft. (good)

Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect:

Attacks
Spear +9 (1d6+7 /crit. x3)
Sling +5 (1d3 /crit. x2)
Bite (Predator) +13 (1d4+8 /crit. x2; as magic)
Talon (Aerial) +12 (1d4+7 /crit. x2; as magic)
Breath Weapon (1d8; bludgeoning; Ref 15 for half dmg.)
2 Tentacles (while in Predator) +11 (1d8+7) 10 ft. reach

Spells Prepared:
Spell Save: 14 +SL
3rd level: 3; cure moderate wounds, evard's menacing tentacles (PHB2), evard's menacing tentacles
2nd level: 4; barkskin, bull's strength, heat metal, resist energy
1st level: 4; cure light wounds, faerie fire, goodberry, produce flame
orisons: 5; create water, cure minor wounds, detect magic, light, purify food & drink

Backpack: healer's kit (x2), sunrod (x2), thunderstone (x2), tanglefoot bag (x2), smoke stick(x2), bedroll, 2 wand CLW, 19 pebbles of CSW & 5 pebbles of Remove Disease. food and water.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Lately, I've been feeling a bit burned out on pbp and the only thing I know to do to recharge is to cut back on my games a bit. This game isn't a stressful game but I haven't been giving it a good effort for a while now, and, with four other players I think it can continue perfectly well without my character. So, my apologies to all of you (especially DT, Fenris, & Queenie since I've done this to you all once before) but I think it would be best if I withdraw from this game. Again, I'm sorry, and I hope you all continue to have a good game.[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Lately, I've been feeling a bit burned out on pbp and the only thing I know to do to recharge is to cut back on my games a bit. This game isn't a stressful game but I haven't been giving it a good effort for a while now, and, with four other players I think it can continue perfectly well without my character. So, my apologies to all of you (especially DT, Fenris, & Queenie since I've done this to you all once before) but I think it would be best if I withdraw from this game. Again, I'm sorry, and I hope you all continue to have a good game.[/sblock]

OOC: Oh man, I am sorry to see you go Glassy. I really enjoyed Arkos. Hey I had to take a break last year and get my head back into it. Perhaps you can return. I feel like we are approaching a terminal ending for this game, a rarity in PbP. But as disappointed as I am, I certainly understand and respect your decision.

GlassEye

Adventurer
OOC: Thanks, I appreciate that, Fenris. If we are nearing the end I would stick it out until we finish, but for some reason that didn't seem to be the case to me.

Shayuri

First Post
"We can't stop now," Mellisande counters. "We'll never have a better shot at this!"

(OOC - It'd be cool if you could stay with us at least until this plot arc completes...but if not, I totally understand, and it's been fun playing with you. :))

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] , sorry to see you go, but I understand how hectic things can get. At this point I think we should all stop. One of the reasons I haven't posted is because I was mulling over whether to call a halt and how to do it. I have a very long narrative I've been drafting about the events that are about to unravel, and you are at the last major battle before where I wanted to end the adventure anyway. Instead of rolling dice to finish this up, I can just narrate how I see the events likely to go and finish it up in one huge post or in a series of shorter posts.

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] , sorry to see you go, but I understand how hectic things can get. At this point I think we should all stop. One of the reasons I haven't posted is because I was mulling over whether to call a halt and how to do it. I have a very long narrative I've been drafting about the events that are about to unravel, and you are at the last major battle before where I wanted to end the adventure anyway. Instead of rolling dice to finish this up, I can just narrate how I see the events likely to go and finish it up in one huge post or in a series of shorter posts.

OOC: While I am sad to see the game come to an end, I also know how awesome your end of game narratives are (vis a vis The Last of the Dorinthians. So I vote yes (like I get a vote, DT is the DM) and can't wait to see the narrative.

Shayuri

First Post
It's been a fun ride.

I'm conflicted. I'd hoped for more adventures, but I can also see how the narrative is leading to a very nice conclusion...and I'm as guilty of slowing down as anyone, and more than most.

Thanks very much for taking us on this journey, Deuce!

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I will stick to whatever the mayority votes, despite I would like to face off for the final battle, I know that DMing such big combats may be a pain.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases