Neither Here Nor There--FRINGE Season IV/AWWP #1

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Neither Here Nor There (A World Without Peter)

The teams on the two worlds work together to solve the case of a shapeshifter, and Agent Lincoln Lee joins his world's team when no one remembers the existence of Peter Bishop.

Well I guess Lincoln Lee is now a main character, as the actor has been promoted to the cast. Though I wonder why Altlivia didn't react to this universe's Lincoln.

Well I guess Lincoln Lee is now a main character, as the actor has been promoted to the cast. Though I wonder why Altlivia didn't react to this universe's Lincoln.
There is a certain difference in their respective behavior and looks, and she has already met several others that existed on both sides. I suspect she has so many doubles by now that it's just no longer worth mentioning usually.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever

I wonder why Olivia did not react to him. It is clearly established in dialog that she was replaced by Altlivia/Fauxlivia/Bolivia, so she should have encountered Lincoln in Walternate's universe. Maybe she remembers him, but is just not showing a reaction?

And who is this guy Walter is seeing in mirrors and such? ;)

LightPhoenix

First Post
I wonder why Olivia did not react to him. It is clearly established in dialog that she was replaced by Altlivia/Fauxlivia/Bolivia, so she should have encountered Lincoln in Walternate's universe. Maybe she remembers him, but is just not showing a reaction?

Unless, as a result of Peter not being there to expose Fauxlivia, the switch went off without a hitch (and Olivia was eventually returned). Or perhaps with no Peter to drive Walternate, he wasn't driven to experiment with Olivia for the cortexiphan to jump worlds, and so she never got brainwashed. At this point there's just too much we don't know about the extent of Peter's absence.

Wycen

Explorer
At first I thought the bad guy was going to be Peter, but forgot they spoiled it by saying it was a shapeshifter in the trailer...

Kinda like Family Jewels spoiling Shannon accepting Gene's marriage proposal.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Unless, as a result of Peter not being there to expose Fauxlivia, the switch went off without a hitch (and Olivia was eventually returned). Or perhaps with no Peter to drive Walternate, he wasn't driven to experiment with Olivia for the cortexiphan to jump worlds, and so she never got brainwashed. At this point there's just too much we don't know about the extent of Peter's absence.
Possible, I guess. :erm:

But that does bring up another question: I guess Peter and Fauxlivia's son was never born?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases