[LPF]Something's Cooking - Page 23
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 340
  1. #221
    OOC: The doors appear to lead to other rooms in the basement.

  2. #222
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Ni looks around at the others. "Shall we try these doors? Or check out what yon stairs lead to?"

  3. #223
    blank COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)

    IronWolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,842
    "We should check dese damaged doors a bit more." Fulgrim says, moving cautiously towards one.

    OOC

    Fulgrim will check out the damaged doors a little closer. Does it look like damage from the pasta critter trying to get in? Any signs of recent passage, etc.

    Perception -- 1d20+6=12

    Heh! Can't get a decent perception roll down in this basement to save Fulgrim's life!


    Mini Stats

    Fulgrim Ironforge
    Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
    AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
    HP: 28 Current: 24
    CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

    Damage Reduction: 1/--

    MW Greataxe +6 (1d12+4/20/x3)
    Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)

    Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

    Fulgrim, Raging

    AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
    HP: 32 Current: 32
    CMB: +7 CMD: 16 Fort: +8 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

    Damage Reduction: 1/--
    Rage: 11/11


    MW Greataxe +8 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
    Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)



  4. #224
    The doors do look like they were damaged by the creatures, with the east door being slightly more battered than the others. Determining recent passage is next to impossible with all the debris strewn about.

  5. #225
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    "Hmm," grunts the little gnome thoughtfully. "Looks like pasta-being was trying to get through here. Shall we check it out?" Turning to Fulgrim, he adds, apparently not shy about his relative lack of physical prowess, "Care to lead, Friend Fulgrim? Lu'll join you."
    OOC
    If we do enter, Ni'll hang back, with Lu up front next/right behind Fulgrim.
    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    Initiative: +2
    HP: 9/9
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
    CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
    Perception: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 7/9
    Spells:
    - 0: Infinite
    - 1: 2/2

    Eidolon:Summoned
    HP: 7/11
    Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
    CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

    Natural Weapons:
    - Bite:
    +3, 1d6+2
    - 2 Claws:
    +3, 1d4+2

  6. #226
    blank COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)

    IronWolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,842
    Fulgrim nods to Ni. "Might find da cook hidin' in 'ere." Fulgrim replies. Fulgrim takes a moment to fasten a cord that has been wrapped around the handle of his axe about his wrist, making sure it is snug and then looks about, making sure everyone is ready for the door to be opened. Holding the axe in one hand and reaching for the door with the other, Fulgrim tests to see if the door is locked. If it isn't he will tug the door open.

    OOC

    Attach weapon cord. Attempt to open the door. Not sure if the creature tried to break in because is didn't know how to open the door or if it was because it was locked.

    If it makes it easier and the door is locked, you can assume Fulgrim will work on chopping the door down if need be.


    Mini Stats

    Fulgrim Ironforge
    Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
    AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
    HP: 28 Current: 24
    CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

    Damage Reduction: 1/--

    MW Greataxe +6 (1d12+4/20/x3)
    Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)

    Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

    Fulgrim, Raging

    AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
    HP: 32 Current: 32
    CMB: +7 CMD: 16 Fort: +8 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

    Damage Reduction: 1/--
    Rage: 11/11


    MW Greataxe +8 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
    Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)



  7. #227
    The door appears to be blocked on the other side when you try to push it in.

  8. #228
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925
    Seeing the door is blocked, Ni calls out, "Uhm, excuse me? Is anybody there? Don't worry, the spaghetti monster is gone!"

  9. #229
    Member
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lilburn, GA, 30047
    Posts
    154
    Temarel checks upstairs for any survivors. When he reaches the door Sauvressa pushes past him and goes through herself.

  10. #230
    Temarel and Sauvressa head upstairs and find that it opens up into an empty kitchen that has been thoroughly trashed.

    OOC: If you stay up there, I will get back to you shortly after I find out what Vincenzo is doing.


Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. What's cooking for 13th Age?
    By Marcon in forum *Pathfinder & Starfinder
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Monday, 26th August, 2013, 07:55 PM
  2. COOKING: sometimes, simpler is better.
    By Dannyalcatraz in forum *Varied Geek Talk & Media Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Wednesday, 7th September, 2011, 09:53 PM
  3. The Cooking Skill - Help Me Come Up With A Balanced Way To Use This
    By Olaf the Stout in forum *Pathfinder & Starfinder
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Sunday, 28th June, 2009, 02:48 PM
  4. What have you been cooking recently?
    By Amy Kou'ai in forum *Varied Geek Talk & Media Lounge
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Tuesday, 29th July, 2008, 07:03 PM
  5. [d20 Modern] Cooking: what skill to use?
    By The Shaman in forum *General Roleplaying Games Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Wednesday, 26th January, 2005, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •