[Recruitment] The Kolloseaum!

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: If we had one more that was a proper controller, I'd agree, not so sure challenging is a good idea without one.

BTW, be prepared to be flung around by Dina. Provocative Order is hereby renamed "Get 'Em, Ignatz!"

CaBaNa

First Post
I would recommend we avoid the hazardous environment until the last round as any extra environmental damage would be all the more difficult for the group assembled as we don't have a leader.

And I nominate the group name: Gil's Conscience as at least two of us followed to protect him...

I was under the impression, that hazardous was less dangerous than extreme. Did you mean, round 1 hazardous, round 2 hazardous, round 3 extreme? That would put the most danger on the end.

I like Gil's Conscience, but I'm biased. I also like Of Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies. Any other suggestions?

Does anybody want to discuss how team death will be handled? Will we be pooling resources for rez'ing?

FourMonos

First Post
[MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION] you are correct, sir. I read the first post wrong. If we do an extreme environment, we should save it for last. I'm actually in favor of just doing hazardous for the last two and simple for the first one. Everyone should vote and majority rule, eh?

I would hate Cyr to die after being so long in inactive games...and I do not have enough money for raising. But hazardous could be fun. Put a BBEG in bad terrain, I'll stun it or blind it and daze it and we are done :) You're the leader CaBaNa, whatever you say, goes.

Faraque

First Post
OOC:
Ok, proposing the level 1 group contract.

Team "Go Hard or Go Home!"

------------
Combatants:
Shakar - level 1 Genasi Artificer
Rilissa - level 1 Assault Swordmage
Dina - level 1 Deva Artificer|Warlord
Corragan - level 1 Elf Druid
Ignatz - level 1 Barbarian
------------

------------
Fights 3

Round 1: I want to fight the hard enemies, and beat them to the objective without the enviroment killing us.
Difficulty: Challenging (The BBEG!)
Arena Challenge: Hazardous (Watch your step!)
Objective: Yes (GET THE FLAG!!)
To The Death (Do you really want to lose at 1/2 hp?)

Round 2: I want to beat the arena enviroment and finish the objective without the enemies beating us.
Difficulty: Hard (The BBEG's Little Brother!)
Arena Challenge: Extreme (OH CRAP! LAVA!)
Objective: Yes (NO! *YOU* GET THE FLAG!)
To The Death (I am not a pansy!)

Round 3: See round 2.
Difficulty: Hard (The BBEG's Little Sister!)
Arena Challenge: Extreme (EXTINGUISH MEEEEEE!!)
Objective: Yes (GAH! GET THE FLAG BACK!)
To The Death (It's just a flesh wound!)
------------

This seems it would be the most fun, in my opinion, especially given we are simply level 1 characters. If anyone disagrees, say why. If you agree, say so.

Last edited:

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC:
Ok, proposing the level 1 group contract.

Team "Go Hard or Go Home!"

------------
Combatants:
Shakar - level 1 Genasi Artificer
Rilissa - level 1 Assault Swordmage
Dina - level 1 Deva Artificer|Warlord
Corragan - level 1 Elf Druid
Ignatz - level 1 Barbarian
------------

------------
Fights 3

Round 1: I want to fight the hard enemies, and beat them to the objective without the enviroment killing us.
Difficulty: Challenging (The BBEG!)
Arena Challenge: Hazardous (Watch your step!)
Objective: Yes (GET THE FLAG!!)
To The Death (Do you really want to lose at 1/2 hp?)

Round 2: I want to beat the arena enviroment and finish the objective without the enemies beating us.
Difficulty: Hard (The BBEG's Little Brother!)
Arena Challenge: Extreme (OH CRAP! LAVA!)
Objective: Yes (NO! *YOU* GET THE FLAG!)
To The Death (I am not a pansy!)

Round 3: See round 2.
Difficulty: Hard (The BBEG's Little Sister!)
Arena Challenge: Extreme (EXTINGUISH MEEEEEE!!)
Objective: Yes (GAH! GET THE FLAG BACK!)
To The Death (It's just a flesh wound!)
------------

This seems it would be the most fun, in my opinion, especially given we are simply level 1 characters. If anyone disagrees, say why. If you agree, say so.

Sounds fun to me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases