Looking for Kingmaker 4e

Pentius

First Post
Hey guys, been sitting on this for awhile, but I've been too shy to ask for it, until I saw another player request a game. I'd really like to play Paizo's Kingmaker AP in 4e. I feel I could RP the crap out of it, and I don't think I'm the only one who'd bite. That being said, I make a downright lousy PbP DM, so I'm wondering if there's anyone who's considered it, but just didn't post for one reason or another.

GROMkill

First Post
I too, would be extremely interested in such a game. Hey, all friendly DMs looking for some eager players! We are here!

Herobizkit

Adventurer
There are always players, but there are few DMs. It's true in real life as it is in PbP.

I would nearly consider running such a game, though I have as yet to DM in 4e, and have only played a handful of sessions. Plus, you know, too much bookkeeping involved in a 4e PbP. I don't know if narrative-style would even work.

Pentius

First Post
Most of the errata is to powers and feats, though, so in my experience, it's fairly easy to delegate that work down to the players.

Ballistic

First Post
Just to clarify I'm interested in playing only. I've DM'ed home games for the last 4-5 years and I prefer playing. Also the reason I DM'ed was because the guy that was the original DM had zero imagination and barely looked at the rules.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases