D&D 4th Edition The Kolloseaum: Team Go Hard or Go Home (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)





+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 487
  1. #1

    The Kolloseaum: Team Go Hard or Go Home (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

    The Kolloseaum: Team Go Hard or Go Home

    As you arrive at the harbor, your eyes are drawn to what has to be the largest ship ever built anchored off shore. It is too large even enter the harbor, its many decks towering several stories above the sea below. The cheers of the crowds onboard can be heard even from here and a small flotilla of brightly-colored craft ferry spectators, gladiators, food, drink, weapons, armor, and more back-and-forth from the ship.

    A bright pavilion has been erected on one of the piers with a massive cloth banner above it proclaiming Kolloseaum Competitor Registration. A balding goblin a fringe of wiry hair and cracked monocles looks up as the group approaches. "You look like a group that probably won't all die instantly. I'll take your papers if you have them and if you don't you can fill them out here."

    Team Lineup
    Ignatz (WEContact) - Half-Orc Barbarian 1
    Rilissa (Faraque) - Shadar-Kai Swordmage 1
    Sha'kar (VanderLegion) - Gensai Artificer 1
    Corragan (Medina) - Elf Druid 1
    Dina (Son of Meepo) - Artificer|Warlord 1

    GM: Post your character's arrival here, preferably along with a statblock and a link to your character sheet. Also, @Faraque , please repost the group's final "contract". Once that is up and everyone has checked in here, the games will begin!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kolloseaum.jpg  
    Last edited by Iron Sky; Friday, 7th October, 2011 at 09:06 AM.

 

  • #2
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    WEContact's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    905

    ° Ignore WEContact
    Ignatz glances at the goblin absently, only barely registering his words. He had been busy grinning at the ship. The words take and papers drift across his mind. He had never seen a ship anything like that, and so naturally it delighted him. New things were fun. Papers latches on to contract, and together the words gain some momentum.

    Ignatz looks at the goblin again with a puzzled frown, and then pulls a crumpled sheet of paper from a front pocket of the pack on his back. "Dot's the vun hyu vant, hey? Can hyu tell me who I'z fightin' vit, or haff I gots to vait a leedle longer?"

    mini-stats
    Ignatz Jńgerkin - Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1
    Status:
    Initiative: +3, Passive perception: 18, Passive Insight: 11
    AC:17 Fort:16 Ref:14 Will:11
    HP: 30/30 Bloodied: 15 Surge value: 7 Surges/day: 10
    Speed: 6 squares, AP: 1, Second Wind: unused

    Powers: Body of the Wolf, Howling Strike, Pressing Strike
    Furious Assault, Swift Charge, Desperate Fury
    Thunder Hooves Rage
    Last edited by WEContact; Wednesday, 5th October, 2011 at 06:37 AM.


  • #3
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    124

    ° Ignore Faraque
    Rilissa enters the harbor, and looks around. The large floating arena isn't difficult to spot fortunately. Flexing her armor, she tests her movement and then begins the short journey to the pavilion on board. Her paperwork in order, she hands it to the steward. Stealing a glance around ship, she looks for the other competitors in order to see who will share the glory of battle with her.

    "This will be a splendid day for battle. Let the blood flow like wine and the ale even more so! Onward, to glory!"

    Stat Block

    Rilissa Shandalar - Female Shadar-kai Assault Swordmage 1
    Initiative: +1 Passive Perception: 9 Passive Insight: 9
    AC: 19 Fort: 14 Ref: 14 Will: 14
    HP: 27 Bloodied: 13 Surge Value: 6 Surges left: 9/9
    Speed: 6 Languages: Allarian, Imperia
    AP: 1 Second Wind: Unused

    Powers:
    Aegis of Assault, Lightning Lure, Greenflame Blade
    Shadow Jaunt, Flame Cyclone
    Frost Backlash



    Contract
    OOC:
    Team "Go Hard or Go Home!"

    ------------
    Combatants:
    Shakar - level 1 Genasi Artificer
    Rilissa - level 1 Assault Swordmage
    Dina - level 1 Deva Artificer|Warlord
    Corragan - level 1 Elf Druid
    Ignatz - level 1 Barbarian
    ------------

    ------------
    Fights 3

    Round 1: I want to fight the hard enemies, and beat them to the objective without the enviroment killing us.
    Difficulty: Challenging (The BBEG!)
    Arena Challenge: Hazardous (Watch your step!)
    Objective: Yes (GET THE FLAG!!)
    To The Death (Do you really want to lose at 1/2 hp?)

    Round 2: I want to beat the arena enviroment and finish the objective without the enemies beating us.
    Difficulty: Hard (The BBEG's Little Brother!)
    Arena Challenge: Extreme (OH CRAP! LAVA!)
    Objective: Yes (NO! *YOU* GET THE FLAG!)
    To The Death (I am not a pansy!)

    Round 3: See round 2.
    Difficulty: Hard (The BBEG's Little Sister!)
    Arena Challenge: Extreme (EXTINGUISH MEEEEEE!!)
    Objective: Yes (GAH! GET THE FLAG BACK!)
    To The Death (It's just a flesh wound!)
    ------------

  • #4
    Strolling onto the docks, Sha'kar takes in the sight of the massive ship anchored out at sea. He approaches the pavillion and hands over his signed contract, then walks over to where he sees some other members of the team to wait for the remainder of the members.

    "Is everyone prepared for the challenge?"
    Stats
    Sha'kar Menoth Male Genasi Artificer
    Initiative: +0, Passive perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12, Senses: Normal

    Defenses:
    AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 14
    Resist 5 Psychic

    Vitality
    HP: 30/30, Bloodied: 15, Surge Value: 7, Surges Left: 10/10
    Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: unused

    Languages:
    Allarian, Tsugo

    Basic Attacks:
    Melee Basic Attack: +2 vs AC - Quarterstaff 1d8
    Ranged Basic Attack: +2 vs AC - Repeating Crossbow 1d8

    Powers:
    At-Will: Magic Weapon, Thundering Armor
    Encounter: Burning Weapons, Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture, Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula, Void Assumption
    Daily: Icebound Sigil
    Item:Alchemist's Fire (1/1)

    Weapons:
    Quarterstaff - 1d8
    Repeating Crossbow - 1d8

    Conditions:

    Crossbow Caster - Use Crossbow as implement for implement attacks
    Voidsoul - Resist 5 Psychic damage
    Arcane Empowerment - Empower magic item once per day + once per milestone (Augment Energy or Impart Energy)
    Augment Energy - A weapon gains a +2 bonus as a free action once. A weapon can't be infused twice (lasts until next extended rest or until used)
    Impart Energy - Recharge a daily magic item. An item can't be recharged twice in a day.
    Arcane Rejuvenation - When an ally uses a daily magic item they gain 4 temporary hit points.
    Vander (Pixie Monk 6), Graven (Warforged Swordmage|Wizard 3), Everlin (Human Skald 3)

  • #5
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hertford, UK
    Posts
    241

    ° Ignore Medina
    Corragan looks out across the sea, breathing the salty sea air in deeply. For a moment he is lost in his thoughts,"Like home..." he mutters to himself.

    Sha'kar's voice pulls him out of his thoughts and back into the modern day. "Huh? Ready? Oh, yes, of course."

    Stats
    Corragan - Elf Druid (Unaligned) Level 1
    Initiative +3
    Passive Insight 15; Passive Perception 22; Senses Low-Light

    HP 28 Bloodied 14 Surge Value 7; Surges Per-Day 7

    AC 16 Fortitude 11 Reflex 14 Will 16
    Speed 8; Size Medium
    Str 13 (+1), Dex 16 (+3), Wis 20 (+5)
    Con 11 (+0), Int 10 (+2), Cha 8 (-1)

    AP: 1, Second Wind: Unused

    Powers:
    Wild Shape, Savage Rend, Fire Hawk, Grasping Tide
    Thorn Spray, Elven Accuracy
    Summon Giant Toad

    Last edited by Medina; Wednesday, 5th October, 2011 at 09:19 AM.

  • #6
    GM: I think we're just waiting for @Son of Meepo with Dina?

  • #7
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    124

    ° Ignore Faraque
    OOC: That is correct.

  • #8
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fitchburg, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    2,063

    ° Ignore Son of Meepo
    Dina sits on the deck of the ship, writing notes into a journal.

    Dina
    Status:

    Dina - Level 1 Artificer|Warlord
    Init: +2 Speed: 6
    Passive Perception: 13; Passive Insight: 13
    AC: 17 Fort 11 Ref 15 Will 15
    HP: 24/24 Surges: 7/7 Surge Value: 6 AP: 1
    Languages: Allarian, Draconic, Eladrin
    Str:10 Dex:10 Wis:17 Con:12 Int:20 Cha:8

    Powers:
    Commander's Strike
    Magic Weapon

    Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes []
    Healing Infusion []
    Inspiring Word []
    Use Vulnerability []
    Provocative Order []
    Second Wind[]

    Punishing Eye[]

  • #9
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fitchburg, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    2,063

    ° Ignore Son of Meepo
    OOC: @WEContact - I reviewed your sheet as well.

  • #10
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    WEContact's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    905

    ° Ignore WEContact
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Meepo View Post
    OOC: @WEContact - I reviewed your sheet as well.
    OOC: Thanks! I fixed the things you noted. Still learning how to use Wikia; could use help on the Math Section.


    Quote Originally Posted by VanderLegion View Post
    Strolling onto the docks, Sha'kar takes in the sight of the massive ship anchored out at sea. He approaches the pavillion and hands over his signed contract, then walks over to where he sees some other members of the team to wait for the remainder of the members.

    "Is everyone prepared for the challenge?"
    OOC: Heh, I wrote as if Ignatz didn't know who he was fighting alongside, but I suppose that information is part of the registration papers, so I'm assuming there was an off-camera scene in which some or all of us met and agreed to enter together?
    Ignatz turns away from the goblin to look at the genasi, and from the genasi to all the others whose names grace his registration form. "Ho yez, Hy am ready. Haff no fear, comrade," he says, grinning toothily.


  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 236
      Last Post: Wednesday, 9th January, 2013, 06:32 PM
    2. Adventure: A Tale of Two Domains (DM:Luinnar, Judge:renau1g)
      By Luinnar in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 948
      Last Post: Sunday, 26th February, 2012, 06:59 AM
    3. Replies: 605
      Last Post: Tuesday, 27th December, 2011, 04:37 PM
    4. Adventure: Delivery of Death (DM: Luinnar, Judge: renau1g)
      By Luinnar in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 730
      Last Post: Sunday, 1st May, 2011, 08:23 AM
    5. Folding@Home EN World Team!
      By dogoftheunderworld in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Tuesday, 29th January, 2008, 11:41 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •