The Kolloseaum: Team Go Hard or Go Home (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=6682244]Medina[/MENTION] - Running causes you to take a -5 to all attack rolls until the start of your next turn. Are you sure you want to make all those attacks this turn?

Medina

Explorer
OOC: Oh... showing my lack of 4e fu now! I've revoked the run, so stone frog doesn't get hit with the thorn spray either. Edited the previous post.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: I'd like [MENTION=6676620]VanderLegion[/MENTION] to take out Bl1 before my turn if possible. I want to try to knock sf off the platform, and I'm marked by Bl1, and my high damage would be kind of wasted against an enemy with only 7 hp remaining. I have to go to wait tables from 10-9 CDT, so if he hasn't posted by 9 am or so I'll probably post a conditional turn.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: DELAYING AFTER @VanderLegion : If you do kill bl1 before my turn I'm still going to miss sf, but IC you don't know that... Sorry for not waiting and thereby making this complicated but I'm going to be working for a long time and I don't want people to have to wait until late tonight for me to post. :p

EDIT: Howling Strike roll was there to be used in case Bl1 still had me marked on my turn.

Ignatz grabs the orb, leaps to his feet, and... waits patiently. He has a target in mind, but things would be better if the bothersome wilden were finished off. As soon as Sha'kar closes the deed with a well-timed crossbow bolt, Ignatz pounces on the stone frog, trying to knock it off the platform. It nearly avoids his rough blow, but his weapon, already glowing blue from Sha'kar's enchantment, flashes with another layer of magic. His blow quickens, the frog's dodge slows, and Ignatz feels a pleasant chill as his blade finds purchase in enemy flesh.

Ignatz follows through on the strike like he's hitting a home run. The frog flies backward- but the planks that were behind him are gone. It plummets into the water, where the aberrant sharks catch the scent of its blood. It has just enough time, before it's torn apart, to think about trying to climbing back up.

[sblock=Actions]No Action: When bloodied, gain 5 temp hp
DELAY AFTER SHA'KAR

Move: Stand up
Minor: Pick up Green Orb
Standard: Pressing Strike (Shift->C9) MISS sf AC 14
No Action: Expend Augment to add 2 to attack roll, Pressing Strike HITS SF AC 16 for 22 damage (13 untyped, 4 cold, 5 psychic) and SF is pushed over the edge of the platform, failing his save, and falls into the water.
No Action: Start of SF's turn, Terrain Attack hits AC 16 for 14 damage, killing SF.[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]Ignatz Jägerkin - Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1
Initiative: +3, Passive perception: 17, Passive Insight: 11
AC:17 Fort:16 Ref:14 Will:11
HP: 18/30 Bloodied: 15 Surge value: 7 Surges/day: 4/10
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 0, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 5
Melee Basic Attack: +6 vs AC, 2d6+4 brutal 1 (Claw: +7, 1d8+4)
Powers: Body of the Wolf, Howling Strike, Pressing Strike
Furious Assault, Swift Charge, Desperate Fury
Thunder Hooves Rage[/sblock]

Last edited:

Faraque

First Post
Rilissa keeps pressing forward, with a look of grim determination. She catches the stone frog off guard, and attempts to dislodge the orb from it's grasp. She strikes the beast cleanly, and disrupts it's concentration enough to drop the orb. Leaning forward, she swipes the orb up and attempts to lay in another attack on the beast but misses this time.

OOC: [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION], thanks, I was reading the save from *my* perspective, rather than his, as if I failed the save, and he didn't drop it? If that makes sense? Filter through tired mind...

([MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION], Damage listed below incorrect. 1d8+4 base = 6 -1 DR = 5 + 5 Punishing Eye = 10 damage.)

[sblock="Actions"]
Move - C11
Standard - Greenflame Blade (+7 vs AC, 1d8 + 4 fire damage, and you deal 3 fire damage to all enemies adjacent to the target.)
Action Point - Repeat Standard Action.
Minor - Pick up Orb.
If sf attacks me, I'll use Frost Backlash on him. (Trigger: On being hit - +7 vs. Reflex, 3d8 + 4 cold dmg, Imm Interrupt)
[/sblock]

[sblock="Stat Block"]Rilissa Shandalar - Female Shadar-kai Assault Swordmage 1
Initiative: +1 Passive Perception: 9 Passive Insight: 9
AC: 19 Fort: 14 Ref: 14 Will: 14
HP: 12/27 Bloodied: 13 Surge Value: 6 Surges left: 3/9
Speed: 6 Languages: Allarian, Imperia
AP: 0 Second Wind: Unused

Augment Energy, can expend it as a free action to add +2 to attack roll
Blue Orb! - +1 all defenses, 1DR

Powers:
Aegis of Assault, Lightning Lure, Greenflame Blade
Shadow Jaunt, Flame Cyclone
Frost Backlash[/sblock]

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: @Son of Meepo , thanks, I was reading the save from *my* perspective, rather than his, as if I failed the save, and he didn't drop it? If that makes sense? Filter through tired mind...

( @Iron Sky , Damage listed below incorrect. 1d8+4 base = 6 -1 DR = 5 + 5 Punishing Eye = 10 damage.)

OOC: I think we are supposed to apply the damage ourselves. Just change their hp on the spreadsheet.

VanderLegion

First Post
Sha'kar moves in closer to the fight before loosing another bolt at one of the beast lords, hitting him directly through the eye, killing him instantly.
[sblock="actions"]Move: to M11
Standard: Magic weapon vs BL1 - hit and killed[/sblock][sblock="Stats"]Sha'kar Menoth Male Genasi Artificer
Initiative: +0, Passive perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12, Senses: Normal

Defenses:
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 14
Resist 5 Psychic

Vitality
HP: 30/30, Bloodied: 15, Surge Value: 7, Surges Left: 4/10
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: unused

Languages:
Allarian, Tsugo

Basic Attacks:
Melee Basic Attack: +2 vs AC - Quarterstaff 1d8
Ranged Basic Attack: +2 vs AC - Repeating Crossbow 1d8

Powers:
At-Will: Magic Weapon, Thundering Armor
Encounter: Burning Weapons, Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture, Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula, Void Assumption
Daily: [-]Icebound Sigil[/-]
Item:Alchemist's Fire (1/1)

Weapons:
Quarterstaff - 1d8
Repeating Crossbow - 1d8 (Equipped)
Current magazine: 8 bolts
Full Magazines Remaining: 13
Partial Magazines Remaining: 1 with 4 bolts

Conditions:

Crossbow Caster - Use Crossbow as implement for implement attacks
Voidsoul - Resist 5 Psychic damage
Arcane Empowerment - Empower magic item once per day + once per milestone (Augment Energy or Impart Energy)
Augment Energy - A weapon gains a +2 bonus as a free action once. A weapon can't be infused twice (lasts until next extended rest or until used)
Impart Energy - Recharge a daily magic item. An item can't be recharged twice in a day.
Arcane Rejuvenation - When an ally uses a daily magic item they gain 4 temporary hit points.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: I think the hit points of the summoned toad are incorrect. I believe summoned creatures have hit points equal to the summoner's bloodied value, so the toad would have 14 hp not 7.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases