The Kolloseaum: Team Go Hard or Go Home (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

Medina

Explorer
OOC: [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] While I haven't quite decided how I want Corragan to progress, I suspect I'm going to want Claw Gloves (one of the AV's), which I think are level 4. If you still want to trade I suspect we can come to some arrangement so we both come out on top. I've just got to work so I'll need to look at the books when I get home tonight.

WEContact

First Post
OOC: @WEContact While I haven't quite decided how I want Corragan to progress, I suspect I'm going to want Claw Gloves (one of the AV's), which I think are level 4. If you still want to trade I suspect we can come to some arrangement so we both come out on top. I've just got to work so I'll need to look at the books when I get home tonight.
OOC: If you gave me 750 gp for the L5 Voucher and then spent it on a L4 item, you'd save 90 gp and I'd gain 70 gp, which sounds great to me. If you decide on a L5 item and you decide to pay all 800 gp for the Voucher you still save 200 gp, and it'd make me very happy, but I don't see any L5 items that are as good for Druids as claw gloves.

Medina

Explorer
OOC: If you gave me 750 gp for the L5 Voucher and then spent it on a L4 item, you'd save 90 gp and I'd gain 70 gp, which sounds great to me. If you decide on a L5 item and you decide to pay all 800 gp for the Voucher you still save 200 gp, and it'd make me very happy, but I don't see any L5 items that are as good for Druids as claw gloves.

OOC: Works for me. Why don't we call it 760 gold, and split the difference 50/50

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Great! It's a deal.

So, Ignatz swaps his Voucher for 760 gp, and then spends 680 of it on a +1 Carnage Gouge, leaving him with an additional 80 gp.

Medina

Explorer
OOC: And to confirm, Corragan takes his (effective) 800 gold, gives 760 to Ignatz for his voucher, and uses the voucher on Claw Gloves, leaving him an additional 40 gold

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
GM: Please finish/finalize any purchases by tonight. I'll post the final awards and wrap up the adventure then.

WEContact

First Post
GM: Please finish/finalize any purchases by tonight. I'll post the final awards and wrap up the adventure then.
OOC: I think everyone has already chosen what they want to spend their vouchers on. Is there something else I should do so that you won't be waiting on me tonight?

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The crowd cheers the group all the way out of the arena. After a quick stop by the Emporium to spend their vouchers, the group suddenly finds themselves on a ferry and within an hour of their climactic battle are standing back in the streets of Daunton outside the Hanged Man...

GM: Final notes: Fight 1 should have had less minions. Hard to do with level 1 party though, if they were level 3, I could have just used a horde of level 1s to make it harder. Of course, I was rolling crappy (I think 5 of the goblins died tripping and falling into the boiling harbor) which didn't help.

"Fight" 2 was fun even if the traps could barely hit anything.

Fight 3 → Frogs suck. Should have picked monsters that were less lame. Was in a hurry when I put it together though and just threw the frogs and ape in after carefully picking the wilden. At least I didn't have you guys fight that beholder like I was originally thinking...

Last, x2 "To the Death" xp multiplier was waaay to high, especially since it had no hard mechanical effect aside from making the traps a bit harder and throwing in the "twist" at the end of round 3. In retrospect, I shouldn't have allowed the Octo-shark blasting given that To the Death was in effect. As crazy busy as RL has been the last couple weeks, I was a bit out of it though; don't think I've gotten more than 6 hours of sleep a night in the last week or more.

Can't do much if the dice are cold though. The other arena team is having a much harder go of it, but then 9 level 5.3 players gives you much more room to work with. :)

Thanks for playing guys! Good luck with your future adventures.

[sblock=Treasure]Time GP: October 4 to December 8 = 66 days. (66 / 365) * 756gp = 137gp.

Total:
Corragan: Claw Gloves(Level 3), 177gp.
Ignatz: +1 Carnage Gouge(Level 3), Talisman of the Jade Ghost(Level 1), 217gp
Dina: +1 Chieftain's Longspear(Level 3), 287gp
Rilissa: +1 Longsword of Defense(Level 3), +1 Cloak of Resistance(Level 2), 137gp
Sha'kar: +1 Point Blank Repeating Crossbow(Level 3), 217p[/sblock]

[sblock=XP]Time XP: October 4 to December 8 = 66 days. (66 / 365) * 1000xp = 181xp.

Match 1:
Goblin Warmonger Rikroc: Level 4 Artillery(Leader) → 175xp
Goblin Sorcerer: Level 3 Controller: 150xp x 2 → 300xp
Goblin Sniper: Level 1 Artillery: 25xp x 4 → 100xp
Goblin Assaulter: Level 1 Brute: 25xp x 8 → 200xp
Goblin Shield Bearer: Level 1 Soldier: 25xp x 8 → 200xp
Minor Hazard: +100xp
Total: 1075xp x 2 (To the Death) = 2150xp

Match 2:
Motley Collection of Traps → 750xp
Extreme Hazard: +300xp
Total: 1050xp x 2 (To the Death) = 2100xp