Atatas

Belzamus

First Post
Well, thank you, that's really nice to hear. They're originally from a series of novels I've been trying to write my whole life but have put on the back burner for now, but, yeah, I've put a lot of thought into the setting, even though... those particular characters would only exist as cameos in the actual story. :p

Well, thank you, that's really nice to hear. They're originally from a series of novels I've been trying to write my whole life but have put on the back burner for now, but, yeah, I've put a lot of thought into the setting, even though... those particular characters would only exist as cameos in the actual story. :p

Wow, so these are from novels you were writing? I thought you meant novelization in the form of your campaign or something. That's really something man. I hope you finish them some day.

The descriptions of these things are intense man, especially Baalzoth, scary crap. Lol.

Belzamus

First Post
They have sort of a reflexive relationship -- the story came first, then I ran a campaign around it, which added to the story, which led to another campaign, etc. As I said, I've been working on it most of my life.

But, this thread is getting way derailed. If I can manage to tear myself away from Skyrim for long enough tomorrow, I can elaborate a bit more in a PM for you. :)

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Well nuts. This thread had inspired me to start working on a cosmic-level NPC, and I spent some time getting started on what was sure to be a long period of work for this character...

...and then my game group's GM announced he was too busy to run a game, and now we're going back to my old campaign (which paused halfway through Paizo's Kingmaker Adventure Path).

There goes my D&D-related free time; goodbye cosmic-NPC. :(

Well nuts. This thread had inspired me to start working on a cosmic-level NPC, and I spent some time getting started on what was sure to be a long period of work for this character...

...and then my game group's GM announced he was too busy to run a game, and now we're going back to my old campaign (which paused halfway through Paizo's Kingmaker Adventure Path).

There goes my D&D-related free time; goodbye cosmic-NPC. :(

Ah, that sucks bro. No problemo though, got alot to work with as it is and I will start working on Abraxas asap. Hopefully should be done with him in a few days, but more than likely a few weeks. School, work, visiting family all unfortunately take priority. :erm:

My goal, however is to make this simple and relatively quick. The beings I'll create are going to be rough, probably have some holes, not as much flavor as they probably deserve, etc. If you guys want to take a crack at fixing the 'finished' products, once they are done, than be my guest.

With that said, I will try to make each and every one of them unique and interesting in it's own way. I must thank Bel btw, he gave me a lot of ideas for the Time Lords and High Lords.

Thanks for the attempted attempt Alz, lol. :)

Remove ads