[Trailer] The Avengers

Bullgrit

Adventurer
I'm downloading it now, but thought it would be interesting to comment before and after seeing it.

Original, individual Marvel movies:

Hulk -- enjoyed it. OK.
Iron Man -- loved this. Great
Thor -- meh. Less than good.
Captain America -- Loved this movie! Wow!

Expectations for Avengers movie:

Not sure. Could be great, could suck terribly. I expect the trailer to be great, but that's easy to do.

Bullgrit

Bullgrit

Adventurer
Just saw trailer.

Looks interesting. Not sure whether it'll be good or suck, still. The parts with the superheroes out of costume looks good and fun. No impression yet how they will be when working in their super roles, though.

Bullgrit

Kzach

Banned
Banned
As per usual, Downey/Iron Man gets the best lines:

Captain America: Big man in a suit of armour? Take that away and what are you?

Iron Man: Ah... genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist?

and

Iron Man: If we can't protect the Earth... then you can be damn sure we'll avenge it!

and

To Bruce Banner: Dr. Banner, your work is unparalled and I'm a huge fan of how you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster.

Also, Scarlett Johansson can wrap her legs around my head, especially when in a tight black ninja outfit, any day.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Looks like it is going to be great, my biggest concern...it being cut to hell to make it a 2 hour movie! Hope they at least go 2 hr 20 min. Also, there looks to be Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 out in 2013.

2 hrs 6 mins - Iron Man
2 hrs 5 mins - Iron Man 2
1 hr 55 mins - Thor
2 hrs 5 mins - Captain America
1 hr 55 mins - The Incredible Hulk

Last edited:

Finally (though brief) see what the third hulk will look like.

other than that.... all that has yet to be said is....

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!

GoldDragon

First Post
I thought the Tony Stark lines were awesome, too. Robert is so well-cast in that movie role! We are very much looking forward to this and have been for some time. It soooo better not suck, lol.

Bullgrit

Adventurer
I love Robert Downy's Tony Stark, but I have to say that he isn't anything like the Tony Stark of the Iron Man comics I've ever read. The comics Tony is much more serious, even angsty at times.

Bullgrit

Remove ads