Heroes of Neverwinter trailer

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
I looked at the YouTube trailer and the only word that came to mind was: Primitive.

And the Reply button doesn't seem to be working.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
If you're talking about the Facebook game then primitive isn't the right term for it. It was never going to be revolutionary or with intense graphics... it's a Facebook game.

The correct term for it, is POS.

I've now had four characters that have entirely bugged out on me entirely at random and become unplayable. That is the worst of the bugs they have, but by far not the only one that makes the game unenjoyable.

Then there's the design of it. Unless you're rich and like wasting tons of cash on stupid Facebook games, the game REQUIRES that you have Facebook friends who also play the game and make their own characters for you to recruit. Without this, you reach a point of no return where hiring adventurers becomes too expensive to sustain. And because of the level of randomness in the treasure, you're forced to save cash to buy items in order to keep pace with the required needs of the adventures, so again, without friends who also play and level characters, you're SOL. Your only recourse in such a situation is to get out your credit card.

Now, I don't know about you, but aside from despising Facebook and not friending everyone random on the planet, I only have a dozen friends on my friend's list and none of them are interested in playing a stupid Facebook game (other than Bedazzled...). So I went and created four fake Facebook accounts in order just to experience what it would be like to play the game as it was intended because I most certainly was not going to pay for it.

And it's still crap.

Remove ads