Dungeon Mapp 1.2

What would you like to see in the next update of Dungeon Mapp?

• Music triggers

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Walls

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Android/Honeycomb version

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • iPhone/Android version

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More Hide options (hide enemies and decals)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • More Art

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Importing decals

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Sci-fi Art

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Hex Mapps

• Emailing share from inside the App

Tayne

First Post
Could one easily create maps on this program, then export them to a PC as a bitmap or something like that? I assume you can take screenshots, but is there a seperate feature to export them?

edit -

I see that the posted link answers my question! I'm all over this.

Dexamalion

Explorer
Could one easily create maps on this program, then export them to a PC as a bitmap or something like that? I assume you can take screenshots, but is there a seperate feature to export them?

edit -

I see that the posted link answers my question! I'm all over this.

Good luck! Check out the manual for a detailed description of all the features (available offline in PDF form as well!)

PaulW41

First Post
I just brought this app and registered here to comment. :)

Art, art and more art is my input. Walls are fine as graphics, they don't need to be functional IMO. I can make it work.

The more we can dress up the rooms the better. Thanks!

Dexamalion

Explorer
I just brought this app and registered here to comment. :)

Art, art and more art is my input. Walls are fine as graphics, they don't need to be functional IMO. I can make it work.

The more we can dress up the rooms the better. Thanks!

Thanks Paul! And more votes all of a sudden for an Android version. Interesting.

PaulW41

First Post
See now you have me playing with this some more...

I would like to track the monsters init roll as well using the app. However there seems to a limit of 10 init rolls that can be made, before the numbers scroll off the screen and there is no way to see them.

Also, having some way of flagging where spell effects are taking place would be nice too. (ie The Wall of Fire ismhitting these squares). It can be a flag on the square or changing the background...

Dexamalion

Explorer
I would like to track the monsters init roll as well using the app. However there seems to a limit of 10 init rolls that can be made, before the numbers scroll off the screen and there is no way to see them.

Yeah, that's going to require a large rethink of the initiative system. You know you can spawn multiple versions of the same token for the same monster type? That way you can have several monsters all on the same init roll. How big is the party?

Also, having some way of flagging where spell effects are taking place would be nice too. (ie The Wall of Fire ismhitting these squares). It can be a flag on the square or changing the background...

Yes, you can kind of do that now with the difficult terrain, so adding in a new type of tag there should not be hard. We'll have a look at that and see if there are any gotchas.

Thanks for the feedback!

Derek

PaulW41

First Post
Yeah, that's going to require a large rethink of the initiative system. You know you can spawn multiple versions of the same token for the same monster type? That way you can have several monsters all on the same init roll. How big is the party?

Thanks for the feedback!

Derek

Oops didn't know that. So I can have one goblin object and the program is just declaring new variables. My bad. Just tested that and it works.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases