Dungeon Mapp 1.2

What would you like to see in the next update of Dungeon Mapp?

• Music triggers

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Walls

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Android/Honeycomb version

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • iPhone/Android version

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More Hide options (hide enemies and decals)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • More Art

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Importing decals

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Sci-fi Art

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Hex Mapps

• Emailing share from inside the App

PaulW41

First Post
Oops didn't know that. So I can have one goblin object and the program is just declaring new variables. My bad. Just tested that and it works.

OK, so I've tested with a bit more. I have a room with 10 goblins, each Based off of the same char object. If I go into play mode then the app does track each goblin's hit points, but if I flag them as party of the party, the app rolls an init for each goblin. If I take the goblin's out of the party then it doesn't roll at all.

Bug or am I missing something?

Thanks for all the responses. :)

Dexamalion

Explorer
OK, so I've tested with a bit more. I have a room with 10 goblins, each Based off of the same char object. If I go into play mode then the app does track each goblin's hit points, but if I flag them as party of the party, the app rolls an init for each goblin. If I take the goblin's out of the party then it doesn't roll at all.

Bug or am I missing something?

Thanks for all the responses. :)

Hmm, looks like a bug, I'll get back to you when we can fix it.

Dexamalion

Explorer
Hey All,

The 1.3 update of Dungeon Mapp is now live, providing the following enhancements:

1) Enhancements to the initiative tracker: Initiative tracker will now group tokens spawned from the same base token into one initiative roll
2) Multiple Decal Placements: When you add a decal to the Mapp, a "+" button will appear near the Decal icon. Pressing this button will allow you to place another decal of the same type onto the Mapp without going back into the Decal edit screen.
3) More Art: 2 new shops, some decoration, a fire with a spit, clay urns, etc
4) Added a live link from the website address in the Credit screen to the webpade for easy access to the Manual
5) Minor Bug fixes and tweaks: HP now go beyond 100

Cheers,

Derek

Dexamalion

Explorer
New Mapps!

Guys,

I've opened a new section on the website to allow people to share Mapps.

Mapps to Share

I've posted the first mapp up there, a downloadable version of the first part of the Keep on the Shadowfell.

If anyone has any Mapps they are proud of, please send them to me at info@ambitioussoftware.com and I will post them on the website for people to download.

All the best,

Derek

vagabundo

Adventurer
Interesting app. Is there a youttube video of it working? So I can see I'd used it in my games.

Unfortunately it's a euro or two out of impulse territory for me.

Can you upload pictures to use as maps or do you created them in the app? I have maps from the Dawn of Defiance adventures I could use.

EDIT just foiund some on your website. tks.

Last edited:

Dexamalion

Explorer
Interesting app. Is there a youttube video of it working? So I can see I'd used it in my games.

Unfortunately it's a euro or two out of impulse territory for me.

Can you upload pictures to use as maps or do you created them in the app? I have maps from the Dawn of Defiance adventures I could use.

EDIT just foiund some on your website. tks.

You can also try the app with the free version:

Dungeon Mapp Lite for iPad on the iTunes App Store

vagabundo

Adventurer
You can also try the app with the free version:

Dungeon Mapp Lite for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Cool. I'm going to see if it will help with my Star Wars game. If so, definite buy.

Not sure if it possible, but it would be great if you could import high res jpgs and connect them to a grid.I use the ipad at the moment to show the maps to my players. Although we keep things fuzzy and dont use full tactical play it might be handy to be able to mange hps/initiaive and positions using you app.

I'll play around with it any, thanks.

Dexamalion

Explorer
Not sure if it possible, but it would be great if you could import high res jpgs and connect them to a grid.I use the ipad at the moment to show the maps to my players. Although we keep things fuzzy and dont use full tactical play it might be handy to be able to mange hps/initiaive and positions using you app.

I'm starting to reach the upper limit of the iPad1's memory, so adding a large scale jpg under the grid and then layering everything on top of it is going to cause lots of issues.

Good luck with the game, be sure to let me know what the app needs next!

Derek

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases