Dungeon Mapp 1.2

What would you like to see in the next update of Dungeon Mapp?

• Music triggers

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Walls

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Android/Honeycomb version

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • iPhone/Android version

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More Hide options (hide enemies and decals)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • More Art

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Importing decals

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Sci-fi Art

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Hex Mapps

• Emailing share from inside the App

Dexamalion

Explorer
For andriod!!
Sigh!!

luoying2.jpg

luoying3.jpg

luoying4.jpg

luoying5.jpg

Coming in the new year. What hardware do you have?

darjr

I crit!
Two things I'd like to see that are not on the list.

Shared maps. So that a group of people with tablets (ipad or android or even PC?) could each see the map on their own device.

Movement in 'inches' besides just the grid. I run savage worlds using small tape measures instead of a grid so I can use war gamming terrain.

Oh, speaking of wargamming terrain, have you thought of building support for games like 40k or miniature skirmish games?

Dexamalion

Explorer
Two things I'd like to see that are not on the list.

Shared maps. So that a group of people with tablets (ipad or android or even PC?) could each see the map on their own device.

You can share Mapps on different devices at the moment, please check out the website for more info:

Dungeon Mapp Manual

Movement in 'inches' besides just the grid. I run savage worlds using small tape measures instead of a grid so I can use war gamming terrain.

Hmm OK, this is not supported at the moment. However, when you zoom the Mapp to it's maximum, it will bounce to 1" squares.

Oh, speaking of wargamming terrain, have you thought of building support for games like 40k or miniature skirmish games?

I've not had much call for getting into the wargaming side of things but it's certainly possible.

Dex

Dexamalion

Explorer
Dungeon Mapp 1.4 update is out! Minor updates and some improvements for the iPad users, and the Android version should be available very soon on the Android Market! Check out the website for all the details and download links.

Remove ads