The Walking Dead, season 2, starts tonight

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
Overall a good episode, and a strong start to the season. I'm not sure there's much to comment on yet in terms of story development, though it does seem to be loosely tracking the graphic novels once again.

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
On further reflection, I do have to say I like what they're attempting to do with Shane. He made rather a hasty exit in the comic, but by bringing him along I hope that they are able to make him a richer character, and thus ultimately more tragic.

NewJeffCT

First Post
On further reflection, I do have to say I like what they're attempting to do with Shane. He made rather a hasty exit in the comic, but by bringing him along I hope that they are able to make him a richer character, and thus ultimately more tragic.

I think I read an interview with the guy who originally wrote the comic and he said he was fine with them keeping Shane alive - when he killed him off in the comic, it was originally because he never thought The Walking Dead would last beyond a few issues.

Crothian

First Post
odd thing to say, since the writing was so awful that the show is popular and it got picked up for another season.

Obviously the writers had nothing to do with that since they replaced them all. A Popular show and one that gets another season is the not the same as a well written show. So not an odd thing to say at all. An odd thing to say would be that I liked the sunny nature of the show and the airships. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases