Proposal: change the rules for character approval

WEContact

First Post
I'd volunteer, as I do a fair bit of approving, but I tend to miss things too much right now. Maybe when I've had some more practice.

[MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] should probably be made an SR, though.

Son of Meepo

First Post
I've nearly cleared the Needs Senior Review queue as much as I can.

1. I can't review Dina since she is my character (hint, hint)
  2. Dante Mephisto Gilgamesh still needs review.
  3. The Cursed One needs an update before I grant approval.
  4. Kruror Sytis is waiting on a re-review from Meta-void as he already started the senior review process. (Can a second senior reviewer finish the process if started by another?)

Son of Meepo

First Post
I'd volunteer, as I do a fair bit of approving, but I tend to miss things too much right now. Maybe when I've had some more practice..

Nonsense. I don't think anyone is expecting perfection from the SRs. Just people who are capable of doing the job and willing to do so.

I've followed your reviews over the last few days and found them to be of high quality.

I hereby nominate [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] to be made a Senior Reviewer.

For what it's worth, I've done a few reviews myself (Including one from Incarnation, a 10th level character...if that makes any difference). I plan on continuing to do so, so if the judges are okay with it, I wouldn't mind being made a SR as well so that we can get more PCs processed.

Son of Meepo

First Post
So, is there anyone besides [MENTION=46559]covaithe[/MENTION] who is still checking this thread that can promote someone to SR? Wanted to see if we can get some movement for the nominations of [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION].

Thanks.

covaithe

Explorer
I've followed your reviews over the last few days and found them to be of high quality.

I hereby nominate [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] to be made a Senior Reviewer.

This is exactly the sort of thing I'd hoped would happen. I'll get right on that.

For the record, any judge can make new SRs. I sent instructions around by email a while ago; if you're a judge and you've lost that email, let me know and I'll resend it.

covaithe

Explorer
WEContact is now an SR.

[MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION], I didn't spot your name in the history of the approval requests page. Is it a non-obvious username, or did I just not look back far enough?

@covaith,

That's pretty strange, however, it is entirely possible that on the day that I actually moved characters around on the approval page, I forgot to sign into my CrimsonFlameWielder account and was anonymous :(

However, if you look at the Approved Character's page inside of Incarnation's character sheet, you'll see that I have done an approval. I went through a few others, though regrettably I cannot remember the names of the characters' who I reviewed. I'll have to do a search on the wiki...

Remove ads