Novation--FRINGE Season IV/AWWP #5

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Novation (A World With Peter)

The translucent shapeshifters return to plague Fringe division, and a former Massive Dynamic scientist is involved. Meanwhile, Walter meets with Nina Sharp.

My bad, this is for next week...(red face)

Last edited:

Sutekh

First Post
Its an interesting concept, to have Peter as the outsider. This was Olivia in the start with this slowly dispersing at the series went on. Now we have Peter as the outsider looking in. I dont think this is going to be resolved fast at all.

Asmo

First Post
What happened at the end with Olivia at the office with the files at the table? It was like it lagged a bit. Any thoughts?

Asmo

Wycen

Explorer
I missed an episode, maybe 2, so I could be a little fuzzy, but what happened to the whole 2 worlds thing? Did one disappear when Peter came back or did they just find it unnecessary to tell Peter, "hey, look at this version of Olivia from another dimension"?

Asmo

First Post
I really don´t know what´s going on in Fringe anymore, but I still love the characters, and that´s all I need to know.
But I do welcome some sort of explanation of the events in this season and how it connects with the ending of last season :)

Asmo

I missed an episode, maybe 2, so I could be a little fuzzy, but what happened to the whole 2 worlds thing? Did one disappear when Peter came back or did they just find it unnecessary to tell Peter, "hey, look at this version of Olivia from another dimension"?
It has been in the background the past 2 episodes or though, but I don't think anything has changed regarding the season start. (2 parallel worlds with one intersection point).

But they may be adding yet another facet to it? Space-Time also breaking apart?
The fact that the entire time travel thing didn't work before Peter reappeared reminds me of those floating thieves from last season - they only could do that because the laws of physics were breaking apart as part of the entire 2-universe problem.

I think we need the Doctor reboot the Universe to fix this.

fba827

Adventurer
What happened at the end with Olivia at the office with the files at the table? It was like it lagged a bit. Any thoughts?

Asmo

It was a rather flaky moment but I was assuming it had to do with Oliva and her cortexaphan(sp?)-heightened abilities, sort of like a foresight type of thing

since this 'timeline' started (i.e. without peter) have they explored how much Olivia understands of her cortexaphan abilities? Or was that only explored/developed with Peter there to encourage it?
or for that matter, did walter even do the cortexaphan experiments in this timeline? (I feel like they made reference to it but i could be thinking of a prior season)

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
or for that matter, did walter even do the cortexaphan experiments in this timeline? (I feel like they made reference to it but i could be thinking of a prior season)

Yes, he did. In episode 4 of this season ("Subject 9"), Cameron James, one of the other kids experimented on, appeared to be instrumental in bringing Peter back to reality.

I am thinking this is a third reality, a parallel where Peter died in Lake Reiden (after walter took him from a fourth universe).

Note the colors behind the opening credits: blue was the original, and red for "over there." I was thinking that now the universes are joined, the credits would be a purplish combination. Instead we have yellow, which seems to me to suggest another universe entirely.

Asmo

First Post
Note the colors behind the opening credits: blue was the original, and red for "over there." I was thinking that now the universes are joined, the credits would be a purplish combination. Instead we have yellow, which seems to me to suggest another universe entirely.

I´m thinking it´s more like ember.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases