Legacy of the Silver Dragon: Chapter 1 (Chickens, Demons, and a Missing Girl)

Myst moves along behind Bosco at enough distance to let the halfling work. He stops at the entrance to the side tunnel and holds the torch aloft, letting it shed the requested light into the passage.

gambler1650

Explorer
OOC: Antares doesn't see any shifting in the torches' flames...

OOC: Muzdim's keen eyes recognize the tunnel as mainly just tunneled earth. It's heavily packed, and the ground in the area is rocky, so that likely is holding the tunnel together.

As Bosco looks and goes down the side passage, it narrows just a bit looking like it might drop to about 5-6 feet across near a T-intersection 20 or so feet down the passage. The passageway itself slopes gently downwards... No booby traps are seen, and none are tripped (at least let's say in the first 10 feet or so - I assume the presence of a T-intersection might elicit a need for discussion).

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"A notice!" whispers Antares as he, somewhat nervously, takes that first turn away from the well. "We should have posted a notice of our presence on the outside door! With pleas to warn the authorities should we not return soon to remove it." That would have been a very appropriate solution to the dilemma, it now seems to him!

OOC: Antares will keep glancing back, nervous that something might come up behind them.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"You know full well I could not climb out that well without help," retorts Antares with a bothered frown. Ropes have been his nemesis ever since- Since time immemorial... The elf is only slightly ruffled this time though: Bosco has been in a bad mood ever since they went against him yesterday, and will likely continue to be until he finds something shiny (the beggar outfit this morning was rather telling in that department...). "But in truth a well made notice or placard could, in future, be a boon to our Company's reputation, don't you think? To let people know that we are down here - or out there - at work on their behalf...?" He looks back, spotting nothing that had not been there before <I assume?>, and therefore continued to gingerly follow Stellan down the side-passage. "Maybe with heraldry?"

Last edited:

gambler1650

Explorer
[sblock=For Bosco]To the left, the passageway extends into darkness with possibly the hint of a Y-intersection curving to the left and right. To the right, the passageway extends maybe 30-50 feet. Something gleams - coins, something else metal near the end of the corridor. Oddly, while most of the coins are on the ground, some appear to hang suspended in the air.[/sblock]

OOC: Guys. Just want to let you know that I've been slammed at work again the past couple of weeks and this has coincided with me getting somewhat more of a social life than I'd had! I'm making an effort to slot this back into a higher priority, but bear with me for a bit.. I'm having fun, I hope everyone else still is in spite of the slowness...

Last edited:

gambler1650

Explorer
Stellan moves up close to the entrance with a torch in his left hand - his drawn weapon in his right. He hands the torch to Bosco if he wants it - but otherwise remains silent...

OOC:
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7761/map1a.png

This is what currently has been revealed... Please let me know what area everyone is in and what order, what you are doing... The only character I know for sure is Bosco likely more or less at (E), looking to the right (after having looked both ways).

Myst and Muzdim were last at the entrance of the side tunnel (B). Stellan has followed behind Bosco, with Antares behind Stellan, so I assume both are in (D). If there are any other movements, let me know. :)

Last edited:

Myst enters the side tunnel and makes his way to where Bosco stands looking to his right. He peers around the corner without stepping out of the side tunnel, trying to get a look at what Bosco is seeing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases