WD's Gamma World IC

Walking Dad

First Post
Five humanoids move towards the lot of you. At first you think they are some kind of three-eyed mutants with green glowing eyes, but then they remove one-by-one their strange helmets, trying to keep their hands non suspiciously the whole time.

"What next?", asks the male leader, who looks like a pure human.

rangerjohn

Explorer
"Well, perhaps you answer my question, about why you approach our camp in the middle of the night? In other words, what is it you seek? By the way, are those nightvision goggles? I've read about those, never had problems seeing in the dark myself, however."

Shayuri

First Post
Trayce's eyes widen at the sight of the men.

"One of you is different," she says wonderingly. "I can't feel you at all...but you have a mind like the others. How can that be?"

Walking Dad

First Post
The leader looks confused at the man Trayce indicated: "Thallonius...?"

"I don't know what she means, Darius. You shouldn't trust her!" The other man quickly interjects.

Darius looks back at you, still confused. The group seems to consist of two females and three males. All are looking human.

rangerjohn

Explorer
"Look mister, your the one trying to enter our camp in the middle of the night. Don't you think you better worry about her trusting you? Not the other way around. Everything you have done is suspicious, and you don't trust us? Your welcome to turn around and leave. I don't usually get so honery, but you've pretty much ignored my questions for several minutes now saying you don't trust us. Well, why in the name of the Ancients are you here then?!"

Walking Dad

First Post
"Watch your words. There are five of us and only three of you..." Thallonius starts, but is interrupted by Darius: "What is up with you? We are strangers in their camp. Show some respect!"

Thallonius looks between Darius and Trayce and suddenly bolts away.

His group seems to confused to act fast enough to do more than shout after him...

rangerjohn

Explorer
Shadow looks to Darius, "this is just a guess, but something tells me your 'friend' is not who you think he is. So what is going on, that you have someone spying and creating unrest?"

Shayuri

First Post
"Should we follow him?" Trayce asks. She frowns. "It will be hard to catch him, since I can't feel him. But I'm sure I can run faster than him."

Remove ads