WD's Gamma World IC

Walking Dad

First Post
"Then it is settled. But only me and Lavinia will accompany you. I will send the others back at the first light to warn our group of a possible created attack and that are maybe more spies are in our mids.

Where may we go to sleep?"

Darius explains.

Walking Dad

First Post
After a thankfully not much more exiting night, in which the newcomers use strange wondrous devices (like self-inflating mats), you have to already part with two of them. Only Darius and Lavinia travel in your direction, while the others move back to bring a warning to their group.

The sun reaches it's zenith as one of Darius' strange bracelets come alive in a burst of static noise before it starts 'ticking' rapidly.

"Oh no", he says stopping. Lavinia's face turns pale.
"Moths!"

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Trayce has no idea what the problem is, but their reaction causes her to shift her spear uneasily into a ready position, and shift her weight onto the balls of her feet...ready to fight, or to flee.

"Moths?" she asks, not quite sure she heard them correctly.

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: knowledge, untrained to identify moths that may be a concern.

Shadow tries to think of any dangerous moths in the area. If unable to think of anything he asks his guest "moths?"

Walking Dad

First Post
"This device detects radiation... the glow that makes sick and mutates.

Such a sudden change in intensity could mean that gamma moths are around. Some also call them 'blaash'. They range in size between a small dog and a horse and have the glow... very dangerous to come near them."

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Trayce frowned. She'd never encountered a moth like that before, and it was hard to feel scared of something she'd never seen. "We...well, we shouldn't take TOO long in getting there," she said. "How much longer would it take to avoid them?"

Walking Dad

First Post
"I cannot say right know. We just entered the detection range of my device. I cannot triangulate with only one point and I don't know if this will be a single male or a whole colony."

Remove ads