Heroes of the Feywild: Fey Themes

Klaus

First Post
This theme is based on design I did for Heroes of the Feywild, and I'm very pleased with its final form. It was actually nerfed from my initial design. Kudos to Rodney and the developers! :)

And yay!, blink dogs are back!

keterys

First Post
This theme is based on design I did for Heroes of the Feywild, and I'm very pleased with its final form. It was actually nerfed from my initial design.
It _was_ a little strong. ;)

It still is very solid, especially for some builds.

Of course, it's a hilarious way to drain surges from a character too. A friend of mine has a PC who just bottoms out for surges so fast (A pixie Peeka, and her Blink Dog Boo)

Neverfate

First Post
Pretty cool. Animal Master needs some serious revision though...

LOL They're not even in the same league now. Hell this theme competes with actual CLASSES with a beast companion (namely Ranger and Sentinel, I think Shaman serves a different design aspect). I think this theme is incredibly well done, but it also competes with (or defeats) certain other options easily.

Keep in mind, the level 1 Encounter power for Animal Master is that you can make a creature grant CA for a turn. This theme literally gets that as a feature at level 5 in addition to the fact that your fey companion has hit points AND it's own aura to start with, where as Animal Master minions get almost nothing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases