Iconic Religions

Deedlit

First Post
Yes, I know this is probably better suited for nutkinland, as from what I've heard, the only two things that can't be talked about in civilized human society are politics and religion(Etoh and Leylia must not be that civilized, then.). However, I am curious, and it's not like iconics are going out of their way to keep it hidden. While the faiths of Jozan(Like I couldn't tell, he worships Pelor), Eberk(Moradin, of course), Naull(Also a worshipper of Ehlonna of the forests), and Alhandra(She calls attention to her faith almost as much as Jozan, the faith of course being Heironeous.), the rest are unknown to me. Also, iconic or semi-iconic characters from other games then the main iconic one, feel free to share as well. Personally, though I'm not very religous, I've been known to pray to Marfa when I find myself in dire need.

Last edited:

Tordek

First Post
Muuuradin the one and only offcourse!

Tordek scratches his head and someplace else and looks dreary.

A Dwarf has ta sleep ya know, even a virile one such as myself. I'll get back to ya t'morreuw on this one lad.

The Dwarf makes for his bed.. slowly..

Regdar

First Post
Regdar worships Kord, the god of strength, whoring and ale. Some WoTC writer tried to say Regdar's religion was Pelor. Regdar made sure to show him the error of his ways. Jozan touches his cod piece of Pelor way too often for my taste.

Devis is a worshipper of Tritherion, or however it's spelled, Mialee is a worshipper of Ehlonna, not Naull, Naull has not proclaimed her faith. Why does this matter anyway?

Last edited:

Deedlit

First Post
I'm just curious, the same reason I decided to learn about these short-lived humans in the first place. Naull didn't seem to proclaim it in the books, but the iconics adventure going on the boards right now has her clearly a worshipper of Ehlonna.

Vadania

Explorer
I wouldn't exactly say I worship Ehlonna, While I have great respect for her and the things she does, And I have much in common with her teachings, at the same time I also find alot of Obad-Hai teachings to be true, and as you know they are great rivals. Moreover, I find my faith to just be in the Oerth around us. The balance and the unchanging consistancy of nature itself makes even the eternal gods seem flighty. The bond is much more direct, the only rules I am swore to are those of my druidic teachings. Those arn't for everyone, so I won't even attempt to preach them to you.

Opps sorry if I got a bit preachy, that's what happens when you let us divine type talk about our faith. You outta hear Ally and I when we get going. (Oh, get your mind out of the gutter guys.)

Remove ads