Scott DeWar's absence

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
I know from personal experience that S. is tougher'n a two dollar steak. Spent a couple of years working side by side with the man. If anyone can pull through it's him.

Thanks for the updates GE. Hope you're getting sleep along the way, my friend.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Scott is much the same: still in serious condition in the ICU. I haven't been able to visit since I've picked up a cold but I've been told he is improving though very slowly. Considering his surgeries and the seriousness of his complications it could be a while before he makes it back online.

Leif

Adventurer
Scott is much the same: still in serious condition in the ICU. I haven't been able to visit since I've picked up a cold but I've been told he is improving though very slowly. Considering his surgeries and the seriousness of his complications it could be a while before he makes it back online.
Thanks, GE. When you are able, please let him know that we're just worried sick about him, and pulling for his fast, world-record-class recovery. And, by the way, I never did understand what is the source of his current malady. Is it something secret, or perhaps some bug he was exposed to while On Her Majesty's Secret Service, or something?

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm not comfortable relaying someone's specific medical information. I'll leave that for Scott to talk about when he comes back, if he wants to talk about it. Sorry, but I think it's better that way.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases