Scott DeWar's absence

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
More time? I thought that was the only thing Dewar used to do! :D

uh, I HAVE time, not DO time. That sounds like I am in prison.

My main issue is working on the range of movement of my left shoulder, which requires time and effort, leaving me quite exhausted.

Rhun

First Post
uh, I HAVE time, not DO time. That sounds like I am in prison.

My main issue is working on the range of movement of my left shoulder, which requires time and effort, leaving me quite exhausted.

Understood, my friend! Physical therapy is always a bit rough.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Even worse when it's not your dominant hand. Trust me. Broke my left elbow in an accident in 08...I will never be able to straighten it out fully again, despite the painful sessions of therapy. I can just imagine what you're going through SDW. Hang tough. You're way too ornery for this to stop you.

Leif

Adventurer
Even worse when it's not your dominant hand. Trust me. Broke my left elbow in an accident in 08...I will never be able to straighten it out fully again, despite the painful sessions of therapy. I can just imagine what you're going through SDW. Hang tough. You're way too ornery for this to stop you.
Same thing happened to me in 1993, except I'm lefthanded, so it was my right arm. I still can't quite straighten that sucker all the way, but I can get closer to it than I once could. :) Bottom Line: NEVER GIVE UP! KEEP ON STRIVING FOR PERFECTION! You may never get all the way there, but I'll bet you can get closer than you now think possible.

Rhun

First Post
Same thing happened to me in 1993, except I'm lefthanded, so it was my right arm. I still can't quite straighten that sucker all the way, but I can get closer to it than I once could. :) Bottom Line: NEVER GIVE UP! KEEP ON STRIVING FOR PERFECTION! You may never get all the way there, but I'll bet you can get closer than you now think possible.

Well said, Leif!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases