Scott DeWar's absence

fireinthedust

Explorer
$1,000,000?! Did they build you better, stronger, faster? (da da da da da da da da)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HofoK_QQxGc]six million dollar man intro[/ame]

If you're not sure, try using laser vision. (the bionic man had that, right?)

I wrecked my back about ten years ago. Not anywhere near this level, but getting to the point where I can run around without injury and pain has taken a long time and a lot of effort. It's been worth it, and continues to be so. I've had some very physical jobs recently, and done well with them.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I walked 1.8 miles today, with my cane, and with 6 lb of ankle weights. I am recovering in leaps and bounds!

don't forget to add the effects of inflation to the 6 million.

Leif

Adventurer
I walked 1.8 miles today, with my cane, and with 6 lb of ankle weights. I am recovering in leaps and bounds!

don't forget to add the effects of inflation to the 6 million.
When you run, is it in slow motion with that Steve Austin* sound effect and cool theme music in the background?

*The $6 million man, that is!

Scotley

Hero
haven't been able to run yet, so I do not know.

When you start feeling well enough to start chasing skirts again and the jealous husbands/boyfriends/fathers come after you I think running ability will return quickly. If you aren't feeling like chasing skirts yet then you have much more important therapy goals than running. ;)

Remove ads