Scott DeWar's absence

Leif

Adventurer
Scott had a set-back over the weekend and had to be taken in for a second surgery. He's still in ICU. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks.
I'm also curious, IronWolf. GE's message quoted above is from the 8th of Nov. and a lot can happen in 11 days. So does anybody know the latest news? Man, I hate this for him and hope everything works out!

GlassEye

Adventurer
Scott is still in the hospital, intensive care unit. He had a fourth surgery earlier this week and he was still out from that when I was up there last so I wasn't able to get much information about how he is doing. I hope to have more/better news soon.

IronWolf

blank
Scott is still in the hospital, intensive care unit. He had a fourth surgery earlier this week and he was still out from that when I was up there last so I wasn't able to get much information about how he is doing. I hope to have more/better news soon.

Thanks for the update GlassEye. Hope he starts to get better soon. Sounds like he isn't having the greatest time.

Leif

Adventurer
Three weeks

According to GlassEye's post #1 in this thread, S. DeWar entered the hospital on Sunday, October 30, 2011. That makes today, November 20, 2011, exactly three weeks that he's been out of action. Enough already! We miss you, Scott D. Get well and get back to your gaming! Please???? Pretty Please????

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases