Scott DeWar's absence

Voda Vosa

First Post
Indeed. His body may need to be strengthened, but his mind and humor are still as sharp as ever. Hell, *I* nearly cried. I had another friend get t-boned last night by a woman running a redlight, both cars doing in excess of 50 MPH. She was fine and admitted fault, he has burns on his hands from the deployment of the airbags but it otherwise fine, just severely shaken. Miracle he walked away from the accident at all. That Malibu he was driving is now slightly larger than your average old upright arcade machine. It's been a weekend of blessings of life.

Someday I'll get the chance to come back and visit you, Dave, GE and the rest. It's really a blessing how you guys always look out for one another and are always there for each other, even through the worst things. Miss you all.

I think that is not a miracle, thank engineers that designed airbags and ABS breaks.

Rhun

First Post
I have good news! Scott is now awake and the docs hope to have him out of ICU this week. Though he'll still have a long recovery to look forward to, Scott might be back in a week or so.

Thank you all for your prayers, good thoughts, and well wishes.

--GE

Excellent news!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Damn, it sucks hearing that he's been in the hospital ... but its good to hear that he is doing better (so to speak). No matter what... hopefully he'll be well enough to return soon. :)

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
This news is the best Christmas present I got this year. Glad to see you up and lively, Scott! I sent you a friend request on facebook, btw. I rarely use it, so don't be weird if I don't respond to messages on it right away.

Are you forwarding hellos from friends when you visit David? If so, please say hello from me and tell him also that I hope he is well and home soon. Thanks.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Yes, I am forwarding all of your hellos and well-wishes to David/Scott. He's very pleased to get them and sends his greetings to you all. And to update: he's been moved to a physical therapy facility and has been working hard to get mobile again and recover full use of his hands. He mentioned yesterday that he wanted to find out about his internet access at the hospital and try some hunt & peck typing on his laptop. So he may be dropping by to say hello himself sometime in the near future.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases