Scott DeWar's absence

Leif

Adventurer
DeWarski,

Ahh, physical therapy -- I remember it well, and it SUCKS!! At the time, I was having physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy. Of the three I must say that physical therapy is by far the most enjoyable, even if it is still sucky after all is said and done. Occupational therapy is a total misnomer, unless your fondest ambition is to be a napkin-folder for a restaurant, and speech therapy is just frustrating, because you can either talk or you can't, and in my case it was definitely the latter for a number of months. But physical therapy gives you the chance to work out all of your frustrations with being laid up for so long without being laid. I was burning up the walking track in my wheelchair at first and then behind my walker. But, no matter how far I hobbled, I still couldn't talk plain. That came with time. [Sorta, as Scotley and Mowgli can attest.] Lots of time.

Last edited:

Pentius

First Post
@ Scott, I'm not a praying man, per se, but I'l be offering one up for you. These boards wouldn't be the same without your pervasive energy. Here's hoping your defiant spirit swiftly defeats those weakling physical difficulties. Such things are not befitting an insayne geeneeyus, and as such, I am sure you will be back on your feet as soon as justice allows(or as soon as it looks aside for half a second, letting injustice have a say)

Just caught on to this thread, but please forward my best wishes as well. I'm hoping for a speedy and thorough recovery for the man so we can all enjoy him - and perhaps he can enjoy us a little too.

Scotley

Hero
Hmmm, I could say something about the preference of mushrooms to spring up in cow piles, but since that might invite less than favorable comparisons with my game, I'll refrain from doing so.

I'll just note that you spread the manure with the best of them...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases