Adventure: The stolen staff (DM: Someone. Judge: Luinnar)

Someone

Adventurer
GM: Well, you have time to plan your next move since as you may remember I'm leaving tomorrow and won't be back until Jan 6.

Neil1889

First Post
OOC: Just when I have relatively lots of time for a bit. :) Merry Christmas, folks!

I'll be around, mostly trooping for the Old Republic or tabletop wargaming.

Dekana

Explorer
OOC: Happy holidays all! I'll be visiting my family for all of next week, but I'll still have internet access. I'm also hopeless hooked on The Old Republic, hehe.

As for Eva's turn, I'd like to wait for someone else to damage the orcs. Eva can then pick off one of them with magic missile. I'm not confident that I could kill one by myself.

The moment Vyrna retreats from the fight, her vision goes black. Which is a strange sensation indeed to one who has the ability to see in the dark. Then she heard his voice. That same guttural, commanding voice that she has only heard once before...when she rose from the grave.

"YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED YOUR TASK! WHY DO YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS FOOLISH ERRAND!? HOLD BACK YOUR STRENGTHS NO FURTHER AND GET BACK TO THE TASK AT HAND! YOU HAVE DELAYED LONG ENOUGH!"

Suddenly, Vyrna could no longer feel her body. It was as if her mind were trapped within the core of some shell that she no longer had control of. She watched helplessly as her body walked toward the nearest orc laying on the ground. Then she felt a snap as her entire body went rigid....no wait, it didn't go rigid, it flattened itself. She felt herself go horizontal as her form attached itself to the ground, then her vision returned, but everything was in shades of grey and black. Looking down at her body, she was amazed to find that her body had transformed itself into a thing of pure shadow. She could feel necrotic energies coursing through her body, telling her to give up control. She reveled in the feeling and no longer feared it.

Looking over at her enemies she grinned evilly. Reaching out with her mind toward her foes, she felt another snap as her shadowy form burst into thousands of fluttering pieces. It was then that she realized that she was not in just one place, but in hundreds of places all at once. Like a hive mind, she was everywhere, hovering in a cloud of bat like shadows. Surging forward, she sliced, bit, and gouged at her enemies causing them to bleed profusely from many small wounds.

And then just as quickly as she had changed, she disappeared again, shadowy bats melting into the nearest shadows of the statue.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Move to N10
Standard: Vyrna uses Swarm of Shadows against Orc 1 and Orc Leader. Orc 1 takes 11 damage. Orc Leader takes 22 damage and ongoing 5 damage (save ends). Vyrna teleports to K13 and she is invisible until the end of her next turn.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Vyrna's Stats]Vyrna - Revenant (Halfling) Vampire 1
Passive Perception 10, Passive Insight 10
AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 15, Will 15
HP 8/22 + 6 temp HP, Bloodied 11, Surge Value 5, Surges 3/2
Speed 6, Initiative +5
Action Points: 0, Second Wind
At-Will Powers: Vampire Slam, Dark Beckoning, Taste of Life
Encounter Powers:Blood Drinker, Dark Reaping,Takedown Strike
Daily Powers: Swarm of Shadows
Utility Powers: none
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
GM: As a reminder, I'm back at home in 36 or so hours and you should expect an update shortly thereafter. Last chance to post your turns!

Dekana

Explorer
Eva stands up, dusts herself off, and then suddenly remembers that she's still in the fight. She raises her staff and points it at the orc warrior. A translucent spike of bone bursts forth from the staff and flies at the orc, sailing through the twisting tendrils of shadow, and sailing unerringly into his chest.

[sblock=Eva actions / stats]Move: Stand up.

Standard: Magic Missile vs Orc Warrior 1 autohits for 7 force damage. That finishes him off by my count.

PC:Eva (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Female Elf Mage 1
Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 10
AC:15, Fort:12, Reflex:15, Will:13 -- Speed:7
HP:2+16/24, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:5/8
Initiative +1
Action Points: 0
Conditions

Powers
Disrupt Undead, Ghost Sound, Phantasmal Assault, Restless Dead, Magic Missile
Color Orb, Darkening Flame, Elven Accuracy, Second Wind, Spook
Spirit Rend
[sblock=spellbook]
Darkening Flame, Ray of Enfeeblement
Spirit Rend, Summon Dretch[/sblock][/sblock]

weldon

Explorer
OOC: Hey. Just wanted to let you all know that my daughter is doing fine (we had a nice Christmas at home) and I'm still in for the game. I am a bit unclear about whether I need to post a move or not. I'll re-read the last round, but I'd appreciate a little direction too.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases