Adventure: The stolen staff (DM: Someone. Judge: Luinnar)

weldon

Explorer
Aye, waiting till cover of darkness seems like a good idea, but then I can't see in the dark any better than what might be waiting for us. Perhaps the elf can take the lead and help navigate?

But the hole? In the ground? It's bad enough to wander so far from the open water, but to actually cover ourselves with dirt and bury ourselves under rock? I'd sooner face down a school of Chuul.

Karlowitch

First Post
CrimsonFlameWielder said:
Vyrna nods at Randal's idea.

"The cover of darkness would suite us better when trying not to be seen. If you would like, I can scout ahead. I don't need a torch, so it should be much harder for anything down there to detect me."
Weldon said:
Aye, waiting till cover of darkness seems like a good idea, but then I can't see in the dark any better than what might be waiting for us. Perhaps the elf can take the lead and help navigate?

Ryan likes Vyrna's proposal and says to Shun " I believe she is a better candidate to lead us through the dark. Call it a hunch "

Weldeon said:
But the hole? In the ground? It's bad enough to wander so far from the open water, but to actually cover ourselves with dirt and bury ourselves under rock? I'd sooner face down a school of Chuul.

" aye lad "
and Ryan gives the Wilden reassuring clap on its shoulder "...sometimes bold and at times insane actions are required to succeed. Unless you have a better suggestion on what we should do? "
OOC:
ok, so the plan is so far:
1: Wait till dark
2: Vyrna scouts up ahead
3: Perhaps move down to the pit (so far 2 PC's have said its a good idea, 1 PC has said it is a bad idea)

weldon

Explorer

" aye lad "
and Ryan gives the Wilden reassuring clap on its shoulder "...sometimes bold and at times insane actions are required to succeed. Unless you have a better suggestion on what we should do? "
Better suggestion? I think no. We could send in a scout, but I think we're better to stick together for this job.

Dekana

Explorer
Eva fidgets a little while the plan is put together. "Can't we go now, then? It will be dark in the cave anyway."

OOC: Agree with Shun. I think it's okay if Vyrna travels a few squares in front of everyone else, but I wouldn't want us to split up entirely.
Vyrna's darkvision beats Eva's low-light vision, so I'll let the little vamp go first. (as opposed to the elf vamp?)

EDIT: I went ahead and gave Eva a theme, too.

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
Darkness comes soon. Circling to your left, it's easy to leave enought trees for cover between you and the gate. The group advances as quietly as you can hoping to not draw any unwated attention.

GM: I'll need Perception and Stealth rolls for all involved. Also, we could save some time if you made plans to descend a pit (who goes first and whatnot) ad another Perception or Dungeoneering roll.

Also we may need tokens for combat maps sooner or later. If you have a picture you want me to use, post it.

Dekana

Explorer
Eva creeps along near the back of the group.

OOC: Everyone gets a +1 racial bonus to Perception while Eva is in the group.
I'll stay at or near the back of the marching order. Eva's picture is on the wiki.

Last edited:

Eva creeps along near the back of the group.

OOC: Everyone gets a +1 racial bonus to Perception while Eva is in the group.
I'll stay at or near the back of the marching order. Eva's picture is on the wiki.

[sblock=ooc @ Dekana]Thank's for the +1 bonus to Perception...cause Vyrna's Perception skill is awful! ;)[/sblock]

"Allright, my pets. I'll go down first. Keep the lights low, if you must have them, but keep them away from me, as they will disrupt my ability to see. I will alert you with three taps on the wall if I find something and I am not in trouble, and if I am...you'll know it. Follow me, but not too closely."

Vyrna takes a few forward and peers into the darkness of the pit, allowing her undead eyes to refocus into the spectrum of dark shades. Keeping a low profile, creeping along the way hunched over, sometimes on all fours, and sometimes upright (but still hunched), she looked like a predatory animal looking for its next meal.

[sblock=Stealth Equipment]Because of her footpads and camouflage clothing she gains a +1 to the below stealth roll to move quietly, or a +2 bonus to stealth to not be seen when standing still (apply whichever is appropriate). With the below roll, that would make this 22 vs hearing, or 23 vs sight. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Neil1889

First Post
Woodlands were once Lilli's home too and suddenly she feels right at home here, warmed and encouraged by Eva's affinity with the place.

[sblock=ooc]Perception roll 1: Lilli +2, +1 for Eva = 14
Stealth roll: Lilli +8 = 24
Perception roll 2: Lilli +2, +1 for Eva = 23 (Bright eyes' natural 20.)

Linky to Invisible Castle.

[/sblock]

Lilli Chibi.png

Karlowitch

First Post
Ryan Follows Shun with his weapon and shield drawn.

OOC:
The walking order:

Vyrna(scouts 6 squares in front of us), Shun, Ryan, Lilli and Eva

To Someone: This means we are going down to the pit :O
And my perceptions checks are one higher: 21 and 18, forgot the elven bonus :D !

Token: Please use my character portrait of Ryan

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases