Upcoming Adventure Review

jackslate45

First Post
I was planning on using DMC to bump Aradra up to 6 after Bloodcove of course. If I had enough, I might also do it with Anaerion. I doubt I will though.

Udalrich has not been RPing much since the end of combat. Whether that means they are done or busy I do not know.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn just made 6th, and will be available when we wrap Bloodcove Disguise - I think pm's got another encounter or two planned for us there. She's good to go wherever she's wanted (and needed).

I can likely put something short together after we wrap Crypt. It may take a little while - I'd sort of like to try putting something of my own together rather than running a published work.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
My intentions for Aradra and Frost are to keep them occupied until Cythera and Fury are available, nothing more. I think around early March matches my estimates.

Heinrich is in Daggers at Midnight as of two days ago. Scott had some doctor appts that delayed his posting for a week after his return.

Tyrien will be leveled up to 5th with DMC to be appropriate for jkasen's adventure.

Qik

First Post
Just submitted my proposal for "Precious Cargo." I designed it assuming that there'd only be 3 PCs available (Fulgrim, Eanos, and Maui). Might have to juggle things if that turns out to not be the case.

Thanks, judges.

Qik

First Post
Got it; many thanks, PM. If it does come to it, it shouldn't be too taxing - it's short and sweet.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases