Upcoming Adventure Review

Systole

First Post
I may be able to start something up after classes are over and work settles down a bit. Any special requests? Solo, duo? High level, low level? Specific bits of the world that need advancement?

Qik

First Post
Well, if it were to spark your interest, I'd love to have Ni in a setting having to do with the planes - maybe even Illi Esse (the proposal for which is in the social group thread, I'll move it here at some point). He's currently 2nd level, so obviously not built for the planes, but I'd still love if something were to involve extraplanar subjects.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
DC's adventure should be ready soon. The major suggestions I made appear to work for him, so all he needs to do is polish it and then I can put final approval on it. That will cover several lower level characters.

Veniarus and Kalinn will need something, though.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
okay save for a few minor details my adventure is more or less ready to get under way. Between Perrin and me, I think the adventure should be ready to start sometime tomorrow pending adventurer's being ready to join up for the adventure. At the moment it is slated for up to 5 adventurers between APL 2 to 2.5 so be on the look out for the adventure :D

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Yep, last time will be the charm, I am sure. :) Go ahead and recruit once the last bits they are done.

If you cannot get 5 players or the APL is high or low, I will review again if you need, DC.

jkason

First Post
I'm actually going out of town with no internet from tomorrow through the 9th, so wanted to pipe up that Eanos will be interested, but I won't be able to express that interest past this afternoon. :)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I may be able to start something up after classes are over and work settles down a bit. Any special requests? Solo, duo? High level, low level? Specific bits of the world that need advancement?
I will put in a request for something around 6th level. Until Bloodcove Disguise releases players back to the DWI, there really isn't anyone Cythera's level to play with. She can go on jkasen's adventure, but Mowgli's character would not be allowed to go on that one either.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am submitting this ad-hoc encounter proposal.

Roaming Dead Annex B:
A 1 shot encounter for Veniarus and any other players hanging around in DWI right now.

NPCs: Cythera (participation is IC justification for applying DMC to her) and Ariel (present for flavor, but not eligible for any awards since she is retired). These two are included to help out Veniarus so he isn't fighting all alone.

Encounter: CR7.5 (collection of undead minions CR2-3) Expected award 3600Xp/4450gp. The two NPCs will cause the reward to be split 3 ways, but only Veniarus will get credit. GP award will be bounty from the guard.

Note: If Kanli joins, I would bump it up to CR8.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases