Upcoming Adventure Review

IronWolf

blank
The following are adventures that are currently in the queue as we transition from the Social Group to the LPF Forum:

DalkonCledwin said:
submitted a new adventure for level 1 characters for review by the judges. Let me know what you all think.

jkason said:
Okay, Finished my first legit readthrough of Carrion Hill, and I have a handle on some of what I want to do to streamline, etc. Am now trying to pick a spot to put the town. The adventure calls for swampy stuff, lots of rain, smells, and catacombs (because what's lovecraftian nastiness without catacombs).

Looking over the wiki, it sounds like Heth might be the best area to place the city. It's already got a 'rotting' feel that fits well atmospherically. The only major issue I have is getting PC's that far away. I mean, it looks like several months' worth of travel if I'm finally understanding how the map's set up? Twice as far, at least, as my Ouhm-city adventure, and that was a crazy-long journey.

I noticed two other things, though: (1) we have an unplaced Athrak desert (at least, I can't find it on the map). Since House Boraga gets its power from holding a gate to said desert, I think we can assume it's far from Venza. (2) Heth's history explicitly references desert nomads, so I assume there must be some kind of desert region near to it.

Anyone have an objection my pinning the Athrak to the un-named area on the East of Heth, then? I figured my hook would involve Boraga in some way, so the PC's can take the gate to cut most of their travel time.

Alrighty, after much gnashing of teeth, Kostry Kopec (Carrion Hill) submitted to ye judges. I apologize in advance for whatever glaring errors are involved.

Qik said:
Just submitted 'Fury Steps In' for approval.

The only tricky part of the numbers was when Fury is aided by NPCs; I noted the adjustments I made and why. I'm *fairly* confident I handled the adjustments logically.

Thanks Judges!

If I am missing an adventure review request, please add yours to this thread so it doesn't slip through the cracks.

Thanks!

IronWolf

blank
Judges, post here if you are going to work on one of these adventures. I plan on diving in this weekend, but don't want to duplicate work. When I start I will add a post here that says which one I am starting with and that I have started a review of it.

Thanks!

IronWolf

blank
I am working on my replacement for Ariel. She will be 6th level pushing 7th. Are the adventures in the pipeline going to handle this?

Dalkon's submission is a 1st level adventure, jkason's should be a 5th level adventure and Qik's is a solo adventure.

I don't think we have a 6th/7th level in the queue at the moment unless I am wrong about the adventure level of jkason's submission.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Actually, I was thinking that I was going to play with Fury since he is around 5th level now. I thought we had enough of those for a group. So I was surprised that you are taking off on a solo thing. I personally don't need a solo adventure, but if that is the only option...

GlassEye

Adventurer
Oh. I wasn't aware of your plans or which characters are free/soon to be free. My apologies. Fury's been inactive for over two months so when Qik announced two weeks ago that he'd be willing to run an adventure for someone I jumped on the opportunity.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases