Upcoming Adventure Review

sunshadow21

Explorer
Cool, I'll start laying the groundwork for it in the thread, and the group can chime in as they arrive. It'll give those in the inn something to do for awhile while the group assembles.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Geez, guess I'd better get a move on with my Slayer . . . I've got him mostly finished, just need to get his background finished up and his sheet completed.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Cool, I'll start laying the groundwork for it in the thread, and the group can chime in as they arrive. It'll give those in the inn something to do for awhile while the group assembles.
So far your group in the DWI is only Larissa, you don’t have your group available until From Whence None Return wraps up and the other players are ready. They are in the middle of combat right now and Systole is busy so it is not looking to wrap up very soon.

As soon as a few more lower level characters arrive, we will have 2 other adventures recruiting in the DWI and things could be confusing.

Geez, guess I'd better get a move on with my Slayer . . . I've got him mostly finished, just need to get his background finished up and his sheet completed.
Still need a background and sheet? That is nearly everything left to do yet. ;)

Actually, your adventure has all 4 players waiting and as I pointed out above you have time before your Slayer is really needed. If you are looking at a lower level character for my game, that will be recruiting in about a week.

sunshadow21

Explorer
So far your group in the DWI is only Larissa, you don’t have your group available until From Whence None Return wraps up and the other players are ready. They are in the middle of combat right now and Systole is busy so it is not looking to wrap up very soon.

As soon as a few more lower level characters arrive, we will have 2 other adventures recruiting in the DWI and things could be confusing.

He's there for those that are bored, and it actually works better in this case to put him in there and let his presence stew for a bit on the back burner anyway, doing just enough to be noticed periodically, but not enough to require immediate attention.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Still need a background and sheet? That is nearly everything left to do yet. ;)

Actually, your adventure has all 4 players waiting and as I pointed out above you have time before your Slayer is really needed. If you are looking at a lower level character for my game, that will be recruiting in about a week.

I know, right!? Actually, I've got the background outlined and just have to write it up. And the sheet is partly completed, and sitting in the Unfinished Characters page on the Wiki. I've got him mechanically finished, so the sheet is just filling in the blanks.

I'll get to work on a character for your game ASAP, and keep plugging away at that high level adventure as well.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm leaning strongly toward a Bloodrager for my other character (this would be the one starting in your game, PM). No other details yet, and it will be tonight before I can spend any more time thinking about it . . .

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Level 2: DM: DT - Judge: PM
Master Shrike (Grumblyarcher)
Francis John (FJ)
Leira (Anatrace)
Tamarie (Aura)
Qalabash (GE)
With Tamarie posted in the DWI, all five are currently there (assuming Grumblyarcher has not wandered off). DT, they are all yours and ready for you. :)

Until Mowgli gets a character close to ready, I don't have all my crew present yet. 3 of 5 have been posted in the DWI, though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases