Upcoming Adventure Review

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I'm running a Tiefling Slayer for this one, and should have him finished up and ready this morning. I'll post him in the DWI as soon as I get him finished so he can start with the others (he's been skulking in a dark corner).
Okay then. I shall look at bringing in the NPC soon. :)

GlassEye

Adventurer
I think the only one who hasn't posted yet is GrumblyArcher and he posted in another thread a little while back that he was having real life issues. I don't think we should wait; there are other games queuing up in the DWI and too many conversations going at the same time gets confusing.

EDIT: GA's last post was May 4 in the AFK thread.

Aura

Explorer
I'm running a Tiefling Slayer for this one

For some reason, I kept reading this as 'a guy who kills Tieflings', instead of the obvious.

Also, Perception is Reality (for Barlo, Vincenzo, Maui and Ethane) made big steps forward in conversion to En this weekend. I'm now on the details, and making sure the description is coherent enough for a read through. I think we said GE is judge on this one?

Aura

Explorer
A little apology: Perception is Reality is taking extra time because the original work was not as complete as I first thought (I'm adding a lot of description to make it coherent) and there are gaping logical holes that didn't occur to neither me nor my group in the original run. I clearly over-estimated the quality of the original text.

The good news is that I fixed a lot of it, and it has been adapted to En (using a lot of good work done by ss21 regarding Tritower, BTW), so now it's just poorly organized and in need of tuning on the encounters (it was originally level 7 or 8). It should be finishing work and getting posted up for GE to see soon.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases