Upcoming Adventure Review

Aura

Explorer
I didn't realize Vincenzo and Maui were still in game. Well, it's good that I'm working on the next game now so there is not a long layover for you.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
And I'm now "hard" at work on the adventure for the 12(ish) to 14(ish) adventure, tentatively titled "Mynhear's Bane." A brief conversation with a fellow LPFer sparked a notion, that quickly exploded into a very unmanageable slew of ideas for an adventure; first item of bid'ness is "The Taming of the Slew." Once that's finished I'll put what's left into more streamlined plot, round out the encounters, and then get the party started. I think all of my players are in the DWI, or could or will be shortly, so if you could all be patient for just a bit longer I'll get you in the action as soon as I'm satisfied with the work and can get a judge to sign off.

This will be my first original adventure for LPF (quite possibly my first for Pathfinder), though I've written adventures for other systems before (Shadowrun and Hero).

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
My sincere hope is to have "Mynhear's Bane" ready to submit for judge review sometime Sunday. Monday is a holiday for us, so I might do some work on it Monday and submit then.

jbear

First Post
Yes, I would like to I think. I still have to write her background before I can submit for approval. I'll try and get onto that soon, given that the adventure is getting near to being submitted.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm at the "local" lake for the holiday weekend. Fantastic freakin' weekend so far - a few hours out on the water, then family time for dinner with my mom and dad, brother and sister in law, some family friends, and ALL the kids. The grown folk sat on the porch after dinner sippin' on whatever drinks caught our fancies while the young 'uns played, ran around, talked (or shouted), played on the rope swing, etc. This place at the lake is special to us - a lifelong family place - and tonight was the stuff of which memories are made.

OK, enough maudlin, sappy sentimental stuff . . . on with the gaming! Well, I might sleep for a few hours first, let the Hendricks 'n Tonic, Rum, and Ale seep out of my system, and then see to the gaming stuff . . . No telling what I'd do to you guys if I tried to write encounters in my present condition :D.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases