Upcoming Adventure Review

jackslate45

First Post
I am thinking of a 1-2 encounter thing for them. Thuvian can join too. With the summoner, that will be almost like having 4 characters.

But, I really have no business taking any more on. Is there another volunteer out there?
I submitted a proposal for those without a game called Run Away. It should be interesting.

sunshadow21

Explorer
For those who were disappointed that Something's Cooking seemed so short, I am going to find a way to work some characters from there into the next installment of the Silver Road series.

IronWolf

blank
For those who were disappointed that Something's Cooking seemed so short, I am going to find a way to work some characters from there into the next installment of the Silver Road series.

Would likely be interested. [MENTION=6673727]Qik[/MENTION] and I are hunting down roaming dead at the moment.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I'll plan on having it ready to play by mid February, starting at level 3, and probably including one chance to level before the final fight. The monsters I'm wanting to use are hard to find low CR's for, so I really want to give the party a chance to level so I can use them.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases