Upcoming Adventure Review

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The rough draft for Mopping Up has been submitted.
Who's it for? I have Qik's adventure cleaning out the DWI of the 3-4 low levels.

SK's is going to take care of the higher levels from Bloodcove and the two solo runners.

Jkasen's adventure is covering the 5th levels from Crypt of the Everflame.

Since we don't want a Judge to review it and then find out they wanted/needed to play in it, it will help in planning.

sunshadow21

Explorer
It's designed for levels 3-4, and if that level is covered already, it can sit on the back burner for a couple of weeks until the DWI fills up again.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
It's designed for levels 3-4, and if that level is covered already, it can sit on the back burner for a couple of weeks until the DWI fills up again.
Is Treasure Hunt coming to a close soon? That appears to be about right for them. But also Qik's adventure is not very long either. That will work for those characters afterwards as well.

jkason

First Post
Okay, with Crypt finished up, I think there are 5th levels on their way into the Dunn Wright. IVV expressed interest in Kostry Kopec for Kanli (which, tonally, is probably quite well suited to a mad prophet character :) ), and perrinmiller has said the same for Tyrien. That's 2 5th levels. I can take 3 more folks in a mix of 4-6 level that averages to 5.

Yes, it's kind of like pre-recruiting, but a couple of factors make me think that's a good idea:

1) The employer won't want to be hanging out in the Inn for very long for various reasons.

2) Without spoiling too much, the hook is a red herring. It's there more to cover how the adventurers can make the journey in a reasonable amount of time, and the adventure itself comes out of left field on arrival. For that reason, trying to interest people via the recruiter's speech seems a bit unfair.

jkason

First Post
Cool. Didn't want to assume who was interested or not, since I think SK had a similar-level adventure he was looking at running. Sounds like plenty of interest, in any case. I'll see about getting the recruiter in later today or tomorrow morning. :)

Remove ads